Thread: Zune software 4.2 - installation failure in windows 7

Zune software 4.2 - installation failure in windows 7

Hello friend, I need some help for solving the trouble which is occurred in my laptop. Yesterday, I am tried to install the Zune software 4.2 in my laptop. I had installed the 64 bit version of the windows 7 operating system. It works really well and there is no issues regarding to the operating system but whenever I am try to install the Zune software on this windows 7 operating system then it does not installed on it. I don’t see the actual trouble of this installation. Any type of help from any person would be appreciates.

Re: Zune software 4.2 - installation failure in windows 7

You need to uninstall all the previous zune software programs that is failed at the time of installations. For uninstalling this program you need to go to the add/remove program which is presents in the control panel. Then uninstall the previous versions. After that you need to scan the whole system using the authorized antivirus. This will helps you to remove the unwanted virus presents in the laptop. Then use the good zune software 4.2 package to install the software into the windows 7 operating system.

Hey, I also faced the same kind of trouble in the last week. See, I need to install this zune software onto the windows 7 operating system then I follow the normal process. I will tell you the installation process. Firstly you need to go to the add/remove program menu of the control panel and uninstall the zune software if it presents in the list. Then download the zune software 4.2 package and install it into the windows 7 operating system. it can be works in mine laptop. You need to try this solutions it might be works.

Hey dude, you need to firstly check the configurations of these Zune software 4.2 versions. I will tell you that this zune software is useful for the entertainment purpose. The customer wants to enjoy the music, manage this collection of music and share it within the friend circle. So, the Zune software provides all of this demand. For solving the trouble you need to check that the configurations of the Zune software 4.2 match with the windows 7 64 bit operating system or not. If it does not match then use some other version for installation purpose.

I also faced the same kind of trouble in the laptop. I need to install the specific software which will help me a lot to enjoy the different music of the world. Then I have listened about the name of the zune software. After searching the lot of information I decides to install the zune software 4.2 in mine windows 7 operating. At the time of installation this zune software installation goes failure. Then I use the correct zune software 4.2 CD for the installation and finally I had successful to install the zune software 4.2 in the windows 7 OS.

Last week I also faced the same trouble at the time of installation zune 4.2 version of the software. In that time I did not able to install the zune software. I have read the manual of the zune software but it does not help me to solve the installation error. Then I have contact the customer support staff of the zune software. They help me a lot to solve this installation issue. If you already try so much solutions but still the installation error is not solved then you need to contact the customer support staff of the zune software. They will definitely help you.