Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Error C101A1F9 when Sign Up Zune Account

Windows Software

Old 14-04-2011

Error C101A1F9 when Sign Up Zune Account

Hello, I have used the Dell laptop in the last one year. This laptop works really well and there is no trouble occurs in the laptop. The configurations of the laptop is to be the Intel core i3 processor with the 320GB hard disk and 4GB DDR3 RAM. Last month I have installed the Zone software onto it and use this software for the entertainment. But yesterday, I have faced the trouble on this software. When I try to sign up the Zune it does not works and it generates the error C101A1F9. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Old 14-04-2011

Re: Error C101A1F9 when Sign Up Zune Account

The issues you discuss is normally occurred because of the internet. See, the Zune software is designed for the entertainment. This Zune software is specially called as the hub of all the entertainment. It means the Zune can be able to provide the online entertainment facility. Anyway you need to try another time to sign up the Zune account. Sometimes the internet will not be works so that after sometimes the internet connections works well and you are able to sign up the Zune account.
Old 14-04-2011

Hey I also faced the same kind of trouble in the Zune software. By the way this Zune software works really well on the internet. Before two days I have login into this Zune Account and after accessing sometimes suddenly it stops working. Then I try to sign up the Zune account but this will not works then I immediately close the web sites. After sometimes I have try to access this Zune account and surprisingly it works very well. You should try this on your own risk.
Old 14-04-2011

The error code you describe in the discussion is normally occurred because the setting of the Zune software is changed. So, in that case you need to check the internal setting of the Zune software. This would be helps you to solve the actual trouble which is occurred in your Zune software. For understanding the meaning of the error code C101A1F9 you need to read the manual of the Zune software. This would be helps you to solve the actual trouble which can be generates by this error code.
Old 14-04-2011

I think you need to firstly check the internet connections of the modem and the other devices. See, this error may be generates because the modem stops working correctly. If this can be happens in your case, then you need to replace that modem or may be the check Zune software connectivity. This would be helps you to solve the actual trouble which is presents in the laptop. After checking the connectivity you definitely find the correct solution of the error.
Old 17-04-2011

I also faced the same kind of issue in the laptop. In that time I have access the Zune software and suddenly it cannot works then I have check the other software which is presents in the laptop. In that time I noticed that the other software works perfectly without any issues. So I have decided to restore the setting of the Zune software. The options presents in the Zune software will help me a lot to solve the issue. Then I have check the issue and surprisingly this error will be removed from the Zune software.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,