Thread: Conexant high definition smartaudio 221 for windows 7

Conexant high definition smartaudio 221 for windows 7

Does somebody be acquainted with the "official" website for the most up-to-date version of my mic on my laptop, because the microphone does not work, I have to cry for other people spend listening to me, so when speaking into the microphone can almost not here with me, I am using SmartAudio Conexant High Definition 221. And I want the most up to date version for this. Can anyone suggest me any download site for this. I try to search nut no success. Please help me.

re: Conexant high definition smartaudio 221 for windows 7

Did you adjust the microphone volume? That is in the group sound. If there is a volume problem, the problem of microphone list, I doubt that drivers will do anything for that. Have you tried an external "PC" mic? Most of those who are using the PC line of voice using a headset microphone combo type to minimize feedback problems. My fresh Lenovo notebook includes the audio Connexent but the driver not to work on your PC. Chipmakers as Conneexent, Realtek, IDT, etc, just make the chips and the seller of the motherboard or PC is that which provides the drivers, since they are custom made for your motherboard and / or PC.

I thought I was going crazy for the reason that I'm very good at calculating these belongings. But it appears that no drivers used for Windows 7 for Conexant SmartAudio 221 high-definition device. As everyone seems to take into account the microphone function has been almost useless. Rather disappointing because this laptop was made by HP and is not that old. I'm trying to solve this problem because I'm trying to do online video chat and audio recording for commercial purposes. I like to think I'm going to have to buy another machine just for this.

The only obsession I can think of right now is to start quarry meant for ANY Conexant win 7 drivers found and observe if any of them go to perform with the device. Actually I'm using a driver for a different audio device that you actually have, apparently, the main chip is the same however. Therefore, works perfectly (with the exception of the original Crysis, which spits out the constant noise) that can deal with a problem on an old game that everything else works fine though.

Re: Conexant high definition smartaudio 221 for windows 7

I had a lot of graphics driver (ATI HD) and now Conexant microphone issues. The microphone did a good job but now I include the SP1 of Windows 7 as its additional described, does not comprise the very good level, skype others trying to say that cuts in and out. Not sure which is the Service Pack 1 update I made a few days because they have not used it for some time, and the issue of crashing graphics was what prompted the update of Service Pack 1. But it could be a compatibility difficulty through windows 7 SP1?