Thread: After installed vista style builder 1.4 I can't log on to my system

After installed vista style builder 1.4 I can't log on to my system

I downloaded and installed the vista style builder 1.4, works perfectly but for a few reason later than installing it if I turn off my computer the next time you try to log on but I cannot. I click on the image on the screen showing the Welcome screen normal, but then the screen goes blank and resets the time back to the screen to log on from. Do not use a password so only the detail that I am seeing the log on screen is strange, but not being able to log on is much not as good as. I just got a bad download or something else?

Re: After installed vista style builder 1.4 I can't log on to my system

Hello some day before I was facing similar kind of problem. But I resolve this problem. To fix this you have to go in application data and from that select vistastylebuilder and then choose settings.ini and when you will get this file add the following settings and add firstmageld= 508. I hope this setting will fix your problem. Please try this setting and let us know it working or not. If you found any other way to solve this problem then share your knowledge with us.

Hi, I'm having this strange problem in the ave-'s Vista style constructor. I just install it yesterday and ave-'s vista style builder does not work at all! When I try to introduce an image, not anything came out! The "edit", "import" and "export" button does not work in any way! Only 'add property' is available. And I'm confused right to know. Is my computer system crash or am I do not know how to use it. please share your ideas with me thank you.

The biggest problem is that not really know what the picture! Sense that no one knows exactly where the image is located. In fact, I already try using the "Stardock Skin Studio" and it simple to windows 7 Builder style. "Stardock Skin Studio" is easier to utilize, as they give full information regarding a "thing" you wish for to edit or change. But the trouble with "Stardock Skin Studio", they are too limited way or not can only modify one thing and occasionally just do not go as we would like.

I see the images extracted msstyle. First you cannot always go in the numbers of the image for the reason that almost every theme is dissimilar. Some add images and some remove the images. The only way to get an exact number for each image in the issue of whether to start again from an msstyle unharmed. Let's concentrate on places where style builder, not the number to be assigned easier for you to learn more this way.

The program list is the left side of the Start menu and the list at number one is how to get to the image itself. After finding the image you want to change then it would affect editing. This will make in his edition of CS5 or whatever program you are using. So what I do is save it to my desktop and saved as a PNG file. Then the easiest way to get your new image in the Style Builder program is dragged and dropped into the box where you see the image will replace the image with the new. Now you can keep proof of construction or hit and see how your new picture looks set in place (test result a bit when I'm doing my tracks) after you are satisfied with the images you have made will saving and a box will come saying aerodynamics and press OK.