Thread: Cannot start Bluetooth Support Service

Cannot start Bluetooth Support Service

I am having some problem with the Bluetooth Support Service. Actually the service is put to disable that is restricting me to bond the Bluetooth device. Therefore I go to the services to modify the service toward automatic but the error message comes into view that says "system cannot find the path specified". I don’t know that what this error means actually and how can it be eliminated. I have recently switched to Windows 7 from Windows vista. Is there anyone who faced the same ting and knows the solution for this? If yes then please post your experience with this here. Thank you in advance.

Re: Cannot start Bluetooth Support Service

As you told that you were having the Windows vista earlier as your operating system. So can I ask you one thing that whether you have done the Win 7 install an upgrade otherwise a clean install? I am asking this because the Bluetooth Support Service is directed to be looking for the executable and I consider so do you contain some installation files intended for the device? Please answer this in your next post so that it will be easy to provide the solution.

Thanks for the quick reply of yours. I would like to tell you that the installation of the Windows 7 was a clean install. I was making use of the BlueSoleil by means of a USB Bluetooth stick as of the recent past it has topped taking up the stick. I go to the services and Bluetooth hold up service was immobilized and afterward the file is absent. Please suggest me what to do for this.

There might be some problem in the system that is causing the problem for you. You can try to run the run sfc /scannow from the elevated cmd prompt to resolve the system file errors if there is any. So just disable all the other services and run the sfc /scannow disk and that will report you if there is some problem with the system. So try this and see if that can resolve the issue for you. Good Luck!!!

Have you attempted to restore your computer to some previous state with the help of the System Restore. If not then you can do it now. Just go to the system tools and from there choose “System Restore”. As you select that then it will ask you for the date to which, you wish to restore the system. Select the date and click on restore button. This will start the process of restoring the system. After completion of the restore process, your computer will be rebooted and you might be out of the issue.

simadi Guest

What am I able to do to fix this? Is there a registry entry I can modify? I have
    done a reinstall of both systems but that takes a long time, has had no
    effect on the issue & I don't require to do it again.

This problem can also be because of the improper or corrupted Bluetooth driver installation. So if you are not able to resolve the problem then you can check for this condition as well. For this, you will have to search for the latest driver available on internet. If you find the one that is newest from the one which you are using then install that in your computer. It is also one of the most possible reasons for this.