Thread: ForteManager driver install on Windows 7

ForteManager driver install on Windows 7

Friends, I have installed many drivers as well as software by means of this trick in windows 7 thus test it out. I have faced many issues by means of drivers designed for windows 7 therefore here is the solution for this. Install driver otherwise program as of web site otherwise CD. CD's may take you coping exe. off CD and put it on desktop. Right clicking and run as admin and reboot the computer. After that on shortcut right click and select troubleshoot compatibility after that choose trouble shoot program. Afterward choose program worked in previous edition. Choose Vista SP 1 otherwise SP2 then click the button and attempt it now and it works well. This has functioned on a lot more drivers. This was cool and I wish it will help someone.

Re: ForteManager driver install on Windows 7

I have tried to do this but unhappily the trick that you have mentioned do not worked for me on my computer that is running the Windows 7 (64-bit) version. After that I tried to run it through Windows XP compatibility but there also it was not working. I don’t know that why it happens with mine. I will be really glad if you can provide me the reason for this and also the appropriate solution.

Hey man I recognize that it functions on that system and if you do accurately what is mentioned in the first post. I am also having the Windows 7 64bit and this worked in my case. First of all download latest forteManager. Now start the computer with admin rights. After that, right click on short cut and select troubleshoot compatibility and afterward troubleshoot the program. Subsequently click on top box which says program worked in previous versions. Choose vista sp2 and press next. After that click start program it will function and confirm to save setting which works. If you still have the problem then reply back so that I can provide you some other possible fix for that.

I attempted to install this on the laptop which I am having and it would not functions the means I have completed before. Therefore this is what I accomplished to obtain it working on the laptop. Download forte Manager and saved that on my desktop and right click on it. Now within properties go to compatibility tab plus put it for vista sp 1 after that press on apply. Now install that and it was working fine for me. You can attempt several things and that all I perform within the trouble shooting procedure.

I am just inquiring that why do you require Forte manager? It is not the driver. It’s only a app to modify color settings, more willingly than using touch screen controls lying on monitor. It can as well be a bit pushchair within Windows 7 x64, even w/compatibility mode. If you wish for Driver/Color profiles then Open Device Manager as well as expand Monitor segment. Right click on the LG monitor and select update Driver. Select “Let Me choose” and direct it to driver folder lying on CD that came by means of the monitor. It will install only the driver as well as color profiles.

It’s not a menu choice. Just select Source button to exchange flanked by modes. I have obtained the Forte manager to work through running install in compatibility mode intended for Vista SP2, 7 run as admin. You will be prompted through it each boot as well. I only locate it simpler to install driver and color profile only. I wish this post will be helpful to you.