Thread: Unable to start windows 7 and then startup repair fails

Unable to start windows 7 and then startup repair fails

Hello people. Greetings to all. I have windows 7 as my operating system on my computer. I have been using it for around a year now and hasn’t produced any hassles at all. However, suddenly since a day or so, whenever I start the system, windows displays something unusual on the screen and it is followed by startup repair. When I click on that, it gives me an error. Guys please help me out what the problem is and how can I solve it. Nice replies are appreciated. Thanks.

re: Unable to start windows 7 and then startup repair fails

It may happen that the problem must have come after all the updates are installed. Hence, the issue can be related to the updates I would recommend you to execute a system restore at a point before the updates and then manually install the updates. Thus, the update problem is resolved. I just hope that above solution helps you and I am not sure whether this is the best solution but giving a chance to it is not a big deal . So, do try it out.

Hi. I know the exact solution. Insert windows 7 installation disc in the disc drive and then turn on your system. Press any key when you see any error on the screen. Then select the necessary information as per your choice and go to next. Press on repair your computer. Go to windows 7, click it and then click the next option. Press the command prompt option in the system recovery option. Enter bootrec.exe and then hit enter. The issue is solved.

I am completely happy with the above reply and would like to give you a little more information about it so that you are not stuck up in any case. Make sure before starting the process that the computer in configured to start from the dvd drive. If you don’t know how to configure it then you can contact the computer company or look at the documentation that was provided to you when you first bought the computer. I hope the above information can help you very well in case you are stuck.

Hi. These problems do happen with the computers in our day to day life, be it windows 7 or in that case even windows XP. However, I will suggest you that you c continuously keep pressing F8 when you boot. This is really easy to do and it may solve the problem. Also, windows 7 disks aren’t copy protected , hence you can use any other compact disk from a friend or any of the relatives . I hope by now your issues are resolved and my post helps you in some way.