Thread: Unable to install the Ti-84 plus on windows XP

Unable to install the Ti-84 plus on windows XP

I am using Windows XP on my system and I bought the new system within 6 days. The whole system works well and I have no problem with the system of the mines. Yesterday I tried to install hardware T use my TI-84 Plus in the system of the mines and cannot install this, do not know what will happen to the system of the mines. I've downloaded from the official website. I used the disc and the hardware has not found anyone has any idea about this and so you can solve the problem of mines.

Re: Unable to install the Ti-84 plus on windows XP

I think you need to check the installation on the Device Manager so if you find that you can download it. To do so follow these steps. Make a hit at the start and then click Control Panel. Now, under the control panel select the system and maintenance and after making a hit in the device manager and learns that this is installed and then install it. I hope this can help a lot.

I would suggest the following steps, you can install the theme. To do this, follow these steps. First, right click on the My Computer icon and select properties. Now in the properties select the Hardware tab and then hit in the device manager. Scroll to the USB controller and click the + sign. Turn the calculator below; connect the USB cable to your PC. A new device will appear in the USB driver. Now double-click the new device and select Update Driver. The Hardware Update Wizard appears. Result itself, this time only and then continue. Ticks ", created from a list or exact location (Advanced) check below. After installing the driver, click Finish. Now open TI Connect and try to connect to the device

First make sure you have installed the new edition of TI Connect. Now disconnect the USB cable from your system and then leave the cable connected to the calculator. Now right click on My Computer and select properties. Now go to properties and then go to hardware device manager. Now scroll down to Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click the plus sign to expand. Right-click the new device and select Update Driver. Now follow the steps in the wizard and once installation is complete, restart the system now.