Thread: Best fax software for a small office

Best fax software for a small office

Hello everyone. I need some help to find out some Fax software. I need it to use at my office which consist of ten computers. Currently we have one computer which is used completely for faxing. But for that we have to waste our time to get up from our usual place and go to the room to fax something. Doing it again and again for every small thing is tedious and irritating at times. So I wanted to know whether any software is available in market which we can purchase and install on our ten computers, so that we will be able to view the incoming faxes on all the 10 computers and also be able to send faxes from them.

re: Best fax software for a small office

Actually you don’t have to install software on each individual computer. I would recommend you to use an online fax services instead of the usual one, which will make it possible to get unlimited Fax access from any of your computers. Some services even allow us to send faxes from your Smartphone and other devices. I used Joyfax server and it worked for me very well. You can purchase 1 server +10 clients. You can search for more details about Joyfax server on Internet. Install one server and one client on one computer and the other nine on other nine computers. After installing the Joyfax you will be able to send and receive faxes on all your computers.

Search for metrofax on internet and go to their official website. This is what you actually want, a good internet fax service that you will not regret. They are the best I have used till date. You can also try Onesuite Fax for receiving and sending out fax. No fax machine is required, as everything is online. It costs just $1/month for unlimited receiving or you can choose $2.95/month plan for unlimited receiving plus sending out capability. For more softwares you can search it on Internet.

FaxTalk Messenger Pro 8 voice messaging and fax software is an awesome tool that manages your voice messaging and fax communications quickly, efficiently and easily. The great voice messaging capabilities turns your small office into a classy call handling process. It eliminates the need for a stand-alone fax machine as it provides you with a central-storage system to manage all our fax communications.
    VentaFax sends and receives black-and-white or color faxes. It will turn computer’s fax modem into a multitalented answering machine with remote control. It also supports Caller ID. You can also record a telephone conversation with a single click.

EssentialFax is a software that will provide you provides real faxing as it gives you the security of a direct fax connection. Faxes go directly from the sender to the receiver with nothing in between, thereby eliminatinig the chances of data loss.It is compatible with all versions of Windows i.e. Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. You can scan more than one pages using a scanner and fax them. Print from any Windows program to create faxes.
    SuperFax is a very simple yet very powerful fax communications program for Windows. SuperFax works on almost every vesion of Windows.

Re: Best fax software for a small office

Snappy Fax features a complete fax document management system. It makes it possible and very easy to store previously sent faxes, which can be retrieved, annotated, and processed again whenever the user wants. The entire document or one or more pages can be resend without re-transmitting the entire document. The feature of Annotation gives you the advantage of marking up a document and resending it back to the original sender of the document for review. Images of all the faxes sent or received are stored in the local database of Snappy Fax, thus making it available for later retrieval.
    WinFax, also known WinFax PRO allows multiple computers with fax modems to communicate directly with separate fax machines or other devices that are able to send and receive faxes. It has the ability to keep the faxes in any Windows folder, support overlaying, and is capable to build a fax document from various document sources.