Thread: My driver failed for my DVD drive on Sony Vaio laptop

My driver failed for my DVD drive on Sony Vaio laptop

Recently I am making use of the sony vaio laptop vgn-n320E. But in this today in the morning my driver failed for dvd drive, actually when I bought this laptop so at that time I was able to burn some cd in the same. But after the two month, I am not able to read or write CDs or DVDs. And in the same I get the message that “Windows is not able to load the device driver for this hardware. So here I think that it is happening because of the driver may be corrupted or get missing. So regarding the same igf you guys have any suggestion so please help me here.

Re: My driver failed for my DVD drive on Sony Vaio laptop

Actually I have also faced this issue but in my dell laptop and in my case I have uninstall the driver and after the same I have restart my computer. And after that I have install it again and then I have reboot my system so after starting my Pc I have seen that my issue get resolved. And also it prompts me to get the updated driver and I have installed that also. Now my system is running without any issue. So I will suggest you to go for the same you will also get fix for your query.

I am also going through the same issue and here I just want to know that did you install the printers or other software recently? Actually in my case I getting this matter after installed one of the print driver from the epson and that corrupted the dvd burner driver. My system is recently running on to the windows vista. And actually many of the drivers which are made for the vista they are not Vista certified and for that only this kind of issue arises. If anybody have any solution for the same so please help me on the same.

Yes you are right I am getting this issue after installing the printer driver which is on to the Network. I think it is not happening because of this actually it is installed on to the different computer with the correct drivers. My system is also running on to the windows vista. And the printer which is I am making use over here it is Hp printer and this one is also a few years old also.

Hello. I have a Sony Vaio and installed with the operating system Windows 7. The problem is with me over here is that the driver that is installed on my system. I have no idea what might have been the problem but I am not able to work with my network card. Other hardware are able to do well without any kind of issue in the same. Please help me so I can make the issue are classified as well. Thanks

The problem could be that the application or driver has a problem with it. So to get the problem to be a species that needs to get another copy of the driver that can help you get the item to be sorted. It is essential that you work for it. I hope that you can then work well for it. I hope they can then process or function for it. You can not see.

I have a Compaq Presario laptop (v6314EA) recently, my driver is not for my dvd drive, when I first got the laptop was able to install a few things and burn CDs. Now, a month later, I cannot read or write CDs or DVDs. My device manager for CD / DVD ROM prompts "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) Click 'Find solutions' to send data about this device to Microsoft and to see if a solution is available. "The solution control button does nothing. I uninstalled the driver and restart the computer and reinstall it once again does not work. I search the driver update and the view is telling me that the driver is the day. I have found no such updates Compaq updates for CD / DVD rom. I am clueless on where to check or how to fix this "corrupt" driver.