Thread: Ms Money 2007 does not connect to online

Ms Money 2007 does not connect to online

I am using the windows XP and i have installed the Microsoft Money 2007. I am not able to create the connection on Microsoft Money 2007 and it has been stopped working. While opening the Microsoft Money 2007 I have got this error:” Money could not verify your sign-in information”. To recover admission to online features in the high right turn of money, at which point online updates image and tick the down shot. Choose the Logon Windows Live ID. Fine, that did not help. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Ms Money 2007 does not connect to online

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. to do this unlock the windows money and after that at the Sign in to open your Money file page, enter your Windows Live ID credentials and after that choose your the Work Offline check box and then hit the next button. Now go to the file menu and after that make hit on the Password Manager and after that select the Remove. Now once you complete this make hit on the Disable this Passport for use in Money and after that hit the next. Again make hit on the finish and then click ok button. I hope this will assist you.

Follow these steps to solve your issue. go to the start and then make hit on the search and after that select the For Files or Folders. Now under that choose the All files and folders, and after that type Sample.mny in the search box. Now make double click on the Sample.mny for money. After that go to the tools and then click on the Internet Updates and after that select the Update now and then again click on the Update. Now once you finish the update restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps. To do this go to the start and after that make hit on the run and under that type regsvr32 Msxml3.dll and then hit the ok button. Now on the Msxml3.dll file copy everything on that and after that go to the run program again and type %Systemroot%\system32. And under that folder paste everything and then save it. After that once you complete restart your system and after that go through your issue.

I think you need to restore your system. To do these follow the steps below:
    1. Go to start.
    2. Make hit on the all program.
    3. After that go to the accessories.
    4. Now under that select the system tool and after that make hit on the system restore.
    5. Here make hit on the restore mine computer to earlier time and after that hit the next.
    6. Now on the system restore select the date before problem encountered and after that hit the next.
    7. Once you finished then restart your system and after that go through your issue.