Thread: Windows Live Messenger changing my current status automatically

Windows Live Messenger changing my current status automatically

I have installed the windows XP on mine system and I am using the Windows Live Messenger from last 4 months on internet explorer. Mine system works smoothly without any issue but from last one week I have small issue on mine messenger. When make the messenger status as Offline while I am not working that and after some time when I come back my status turn into available after some time. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue, can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Windows Live Messenger changing my current status automatically

I would like to suggest you the following things and so that you can solve your issue to do this follow the steps below:
    1. Select the start and then click on the run and under the run type the cmd and then hit the ok button. Now under the command prompt type the following and make hit on the enter:
    2. netsh/minsock/reset
      exit
    3. Now once you finish this command, restart your system and then go through your issue.

The problem could be related to the application. It is necessary and we need to look out through the elimination of the application and reinstall it. As has been done you need to check out and the process will be best for you. It is essential that you do look out for and the process will be best for you. When necessary, it is essential that you can check out the thing. And you can also contact the support team at the official site will be best for you. So look out for it and get what you want to be processed. You can then reach a better solution and work, as needed. No doubt he will do things and to process in its path.

I would advise you to follow the steps below and so that you can solve your issue. to perform this follow the steps below: open your messenger and then go to the tools under that. Now under the tools go to the option and then on then on the Personal (it will be located at left side) make check mark on the Show me as Busy and after that make hit on the ok button. After that restart your messenger and then go through your issue. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

I have same issue on mine system. I have open the hotmail and I have make certain that no check mark on remember me and then log in. after that went to the top right of the screen and click on the dropdown menu and click to appear online. Then the session and close the website. Live Messenger running all the time in the background and I have tried to solve this but I didn’t have any solution on that. Can anyone suggest on this topic and so that I can solve mine issue.

I would like to suggest you to advise the different browser and so that you can try your issue on that. So to do this you need to install the other browser like opera, Google chrome and Firefox. Install anyone of this and then go through your issue. You will get this browser from the official website and this software or browsers are for free. Download the installation and then save it on your system. Once you complete the saving then run or install the browser and then go through your issue. I hope this will help you lotto solve your issue.