Thread: Microsoft Kernel DLS Synthesizer driver

Microsoft Kernel DLS Synthesizer driver

My computer goes to a BSOD cycle where Window XP logo comes into view for a second and then BSOD and after that restarts mechanically and repeats the process. It shows me the error that says IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. The PC runs okay with debugging mode. It seems that a driver, Microsoft Kernel DLS Synthesizer, have a difficulty. Device status says that driver might be corrupted otherwise missing. Does anybody make out how I can resolve this? I have attempted to reinstall the driver and update the sound card drivers. I removed the sound card and did the system restore and set the previous known good configuration. But that does not help me. I tried to search for this on internet but that does not help me.

Re: Microsoft Kernel DLS Synthesizer driver

I have also faced the similar problem and tried to resolve the problem by many of the ways but any of the method does not help me. Finally I decided to install the operating system again. I was having the Windows XP service pack 2 at that time and I reinstalled that to my computer. It solves the problem for me. So if none of the solutions are working for you then you can do the same and be out of the issue.

I would like to tell you that Microsoft Kernel DLS Synthesizer component offers DMusic port class miniport driver, which is within dmusic.sys file. DMusic driver is nothing but the system-supplied kernel-streaming filter which holds up the synthesis for first-class downloadable sound (DLS). This part as well contains the wdmaudio.inf file that gives the installation for core audio mechanism. This part outputs the PCM wave stream toward the KMixer system driver that is given by Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Mixer constituent. You will not get configurable settings intended for this component.

I will go with the device status as you have mentioned. The driver which is installed in your computer might be corrupted and so you are getting this problem. What you have to do is to go to the manufacturer’s website and then download the driver from there. Install that to your computer and see if that can resolve the issue that you are facing. If this does not solve the problem then you can reply back so that we can come up with some other alternate solution for this. Thank you!!!

MICROSOFT KERNEL DLS SYNTHESIZER DRIVER possibly is the effort flat Microsoft driver which creates life hard through regard to limitless users. These resist in lots of examples crop up straight away subsequent to a fresh installation otherwise windows update. A terrible MICROSOFT KERNEL DLS SYNTHESIZER DRIVER triggers big dysfunctions within your personal computer and might even start many of extra Microsoft drivers to get smashed. It is sensible to run the unpredictable MICROSOFT KERNEL DLS SYNTHESIZER DRIVER as fast as probable.

The most convenient option is to let the Microsoft replacement scanner for all outdated drivers from Microsoft to you, this course includes DLS Synthesizer MICROSOFT KERNEL DRIVER. While you have a great number of out of date Microsoft drivers lying on the system there is dissimilar plan. Automatic updates replace every Microsoft driver and also allows you to use again without any limit and no extra cost. This is really the best way to check your P. c is successfully secured all the complications driver Microsoft .. We conduct inspections at each of the scanners Microsoft best driver in the Internet market. While they all delivered the goods, only one stood out as the fastest with the largest variety of drivers from Microsoft available.