Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Duplicate Calendar Entries

Windows Software

Old 07-04-2011

Duplicate Calendar Entries

Hello all,

I know this subject has been tossed around a lot on the net, but i cannot find a solution to my problem.

I have a user Outlook 2007, syncing with google apps sync. With any kind of meeting request sent to him, it appears in his mailbox, it then places the "tentative" appt in his calendar. The minute he clicks "Accept" and sends the response it automatically places a duplicate entry for that meeting in his calendar. I have no idea what is going on.

Please help.

Old 07-04-2011

Re: Duplicate Calendar Entries

I think that it all depends on how you set your reminder time.
  1. You will first of all need to fill out the "Add Event" form, scroll down to the "Reminders" section and check the radio button next to "Send a Reminder".
  2. After that just click the blue down arrow to select the number of days you want a reminder . If you don't wish to get more than one reminder, click 1 day.
  3. Next, try to enter your Email address also, so that you can receive the Reminder in your Email.
  4. Lastly go to the bottom left and click the Save button.
Old 08-04-2011

Re: Duplicate Calendar Entries

Set my reminder time for what? the individual appointments?

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,