Thread: Driver for Graphic Card SAPPHIRE HD5770

Driver for Graphic Card SAPPHIRE HD5770

I bought in December a SAPPHIRE HD5770 1GB DDR5 CG: My current driver is Catalyst 11.2 which date from February 2011. When searching for a Shift, I discovered it existed on Catalyst 3.11 driver dating from 03.29.2011. This driver is available on the ATI / AMD I downloaded this, I install it. The installation goes to completion, then an error message saying that no driver is installed or the one who is not working properly. I restart the PC and then at the bottom of the screen, a horizontal black stripe occupying one third of the screen appears. That is a band that hides part of the screen and not going back display. Please help me here as soon as it is possible for you guys.

re: Driver for Graphic Card SAPPHIRE HD5770

I have also a same issue in my case I have tried many thing in which I have also, uninstall all drivers, reinstall the driver (without the whole pack catalyst) but nothing works, it works properly with the version 11.2 Another weird thing, even by uninstalling all the drivers, version 11.2 is always present when the pc comes back on after uninstalling total.

Here I can help ypu but for the solution I need some solution from your side. Actually here I want to know currently on which operating system you system is running. This is the first thing which I want to know and the next thing is that I want configuration of your system. And have did the other s driver up to date. Because sometimes it is happen because of this also. So just check this and tell me here. I just waiting for your replies.

I have same issue regarding this I have visited many of the forum site but unable to get any solution from there. So here I want to know that:
    • How do I update my card please?
    • Waiting one second identical card to put them in crossfire, is that the failure to have the driver 3.11 crossfire could prevent the system from working properly?

Please tell me here what I have to do here. And in advance I just want to thank you in advance.

I want buy desktop in between Gateway FX6840-03e i7/8 and Gateway FX6840-01e. But there is only one dissimilarity and that is the graphic card. Initial one has 5570 and the 5770. The price dissimilarity is almost 5000 rs to 8000 rs. So here I just want to know that is this graphic card is worth for extra amount? Essentially I play games online i.e facebook, work along with Photoshop and html editing and watch TV and for a time I search on internet. But never get video card. Please help me.

Re: Driver for Graphic Card SAPPHIRE HD5770

It is strange that you do not know about the graphics card. You told me you play games and child facebook for this kind of games, no need to use a graphics card normally. But if you want advice on these ATI 5770 and ATI 5570 then informs the card is a big difference. 5770 If you are choosing to play then make a big difference. But I suggest you work using only ATI 5570 and will be well for you. And what you are doing here only reduce RAM to 6gigs after that u will be able to use triple channel and if u do that then u need to reduce the processor also i5. There is no need to use Photoshop i7.