Thread: Unable to install drivers for asus k52jc

Unable to install drivers for asus k52jc

Hi I am not fearful with this notebook (k52jc) I have had for two weeks and my optimus nvidia driver stopped working, so I tried to reinstall. (NVIDIA Geforce 310) I tried ed to install the stock driver on the machine, but it now articulate cannot discover nvidia drivers that are well-matched with your existing hardware I tried installing from the asus support site that gave me same error I moreover tried a version of nvidia and the similar difficulty occur. I have spent at least last 3 days to resolve this. I spent a lot of money in this book, so why do I have this difficulty.

Re: Unable to install drivers for asus k52jc

I also had the similar trouble! Also reinstall Windows as well, but that does not work. The problem with this notebook is not connected to the Nvidia card, while the games or something similar to this. I called Asus support within Jhb, and do not recognize what to do since the graphics card is so latest. I also pay much money for a laptop that is not working as it should. Please somebody help me to solve this issue. I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated. Thank you.

I have the similar difficulty through my Asus K52JC. That is, Windows does not look like to identify my Geforce 310M. As we make out, the operating system is supposed to switch among the Intel and NVIDIA cards on top of the fly. But why I cannot install new drivers from NVIDIA? Whenever I attempt, the NVIDIA driver installation says it cannot detect any compatible hardware installed. I tried to install driver packages with the following NVIDIA GeForceION v258.96 64-bit 2. NVIDIA Drivers v189.79 Optimus x64 I've also tried updating my BIOS, but I have the most recent BIOS version installed (version 206). When I come across in DXDIAG, it simply shows the Intel graphics card.

I promote my problem to support global Asus recommended I download the NVIDIA drivers from the same site (support.asus.com) instead of the generic drivers from NVIDIA site. Therefore, I installed the NVIDIA drivers Asus site. After that, I had the screen NVIDIA control panel that appears in my system tray. The opening of this, I changed my default graphics card to integrated Intel 310M NVIDIA. Now I'm getting the best performance in the game.

In the BIOS on the second card is not VGA box and there are two selections: "Reserved" or something or "windows 7." Turn on the "reserved" to "windows 7", save and Nvidia is back. I did after reinstalling the original Nvidia driver’s for windows7 (delivered with notepad). Therefore, this is a problem with software (BIOS) Install NVIDIA drivers on Asus site (support.asus.com) and NO from the NVIDIA site. Open the control panel display NVIDIA. Select the default NVIDIA graphics card instead of Intel integrated card.

Thank you very much for this solution, it worked. My computer was working fine until I installed the driver for Xbox 360 and Windows soon after went to a blue screen that says BAD_POOL_CALLER. After restarting I lost my video card and screen resolution. Windows detects the Intel chipset and automatically installed drivers for it. After rebooting the screen resolution was back to normal but the nvidia card was nonexistent. Nvidia card does not even appear in device manager. I went into the BIOS as you said and changed the VGA settings of "reserved" to "win7" and I got the nvidia control panel back. I changed the preference of the video card nvidia card to "manage 3D settings."