Thread: How to make back-up copies of BluRay movies

How to make back-up copies of BluRay movies

Hello guys I am facing problem regarding with Bluray movies. Actually I want to make backup copies of Bluray movies. But I am not able to make it. I tried it many times with many different ways but after all this hard work no success. I am capable of break the encryption through AnyDVD, however in that case I am lost. So please suggest me some appropriate way to solve this. I am waiting for your replies all replies are highly appreciated

Re: How to make back-up copies of BluRay movies

With the purpose of save space what you would like to do is burn the blu-ray to a folder and not an ISO in the company of anyDVD which is great software. Then you would like to exchange the mkv file in it to h264. It moreover one or more than a few mkv files excluding most of the time there is no more than one. That’s regarding, all I be acquainted with I haven't make an effort to converting it above to h264 up till now sorry.

I back up the majority of my Blu-Ray for AVCHD, a format that is compatible with the PS3. Rip through AnyDVD HD, AVCHD RipBot264 exchange, and burn to a DVD + R DL. It helps to contain a fast processor for adaptation. You be able to then allow the kids watch the copies and keep the unique disks for Blu-Ray when copies become worn or suffer catastrophic damage. I guess we are getting to the point where 25 GB BD-R to find up to about $ 2 per disc, so I'm thinking of moving as soon as I can justify buying a BD-R recorder.

I did the shift to BD-R Verbatim BLU-RAY BD-R 2X 25GB Branded 20PACK Spindle - in favor of $50 Canadian. Therefore I would comprise to recode / loose feature. Basically the most used players is a Samsung HT1250 and the on top of HD it will play, is BD. I prepared a copy of Superman Returns as a Test (with anyDVD and Clown BD) and it performed great on top of both the PS3 and Samsung. It's just the short of the menus. Thank you.

The problem with this is that the cost does not work at all and if you can get a Blu-ray 25 GB that much that is not worth it. If you are going to do the same with a hard drive that would get more bang for your investment. Yes I thinking regarding this I include a Blu-ray or HD DVD burner. You be able to get additional space if utilize to convert H264 ripbot264 than you ever will with the realization of a 1:1 burn because usually accumulate around 10-15 GB in the majority extreme cases

In fact, I bought BlueRay things to record my HD Home Movies from my Sony HDR SR-12 Video. I need portability. While a media center can work for you in your home with video processing cannot be delivered to their cousins to play in the cabin and possibly not at all observe the disks. Or play in his nephew's new portable HP. I guess that even if I have to compress the video a bit, as I have heard there are some those have the movie larger than 25 performances, the loss of quality would not be really considerable.