Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2011

Nimbuzz PC on Proxy?

Friends, I want to use the nimbuzz pc from the Intranet. It is using the proxy on port 8080 intended for internet. But I am not able to get that from where I can set that on Nimbuzz. I tried to search for that on internet but cannot find any proper solution for this. So I am leaving this question over here so that I can get the response from other people. If you are having any idea about that then please share that with us. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.
Old 06-04-2011

Re: Nimbuzz PC on Proxy?

I would like to tell you that at the moment there is just hold up for the unauthenticated proxies and from this you can recognize that it is not possible for you to configure the properties for the connection within app. So in short, it is not available at the time and I wish that it will be supported in future. So there is only one option and that is to wait for its hold up. I hope that someone will comeup with some more advance option.
Old 06-04-2011

There is one way to do that and I wish that this will help you. If you want to do that then just go to the settings. After that, go to the connection and properties. Here you will have to enter the proxy. But I am not very sure that this will work for you as it was the setting that we do about 3 months ago. So just try it out and if see if that works for you. Please reply back if this is helpful to you or not so that we can provide some alternate solution for this.
Old 06-04-2011

I agree with the above given solution and it might help to set the nimbuzz PC but I would like to tell you that these settings are only accessible when you are logged into it. If you are not logged into it then you cannot access these settings. No one can get this option as logout state. So if there is someone who can provide us the way to do the settings in logout state. I expect more suggestions on this topic.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,