| || |
Join Date: Apr 2009
Re: deletion of yahoo messenger chat history
There are many people having the same problem with YM11. Anyways, there is another way you can delete your conversation archives. It is by accessing Yahoo! Mail. Here are the steps:
- Log in and go to the "Search Mail" box in the Yahoo! Mail page.
- Enter the Yahoo! ID, Name, or string of the conversation that you would like to find in the "Search Mail" box and then click Go.
- The results will list in a new tab. To get precise results you can use the options under "Narrow Results" on the right side of the page.
- Click the @C@Chats folder from the options to display all of the Yahoo! Messenger archives.
- Select specific Messages by checking the box to the left of the conversation or select the box above the list of conversations to select all of the conversations. Once selected the conversation will turn a shade of green.
- Click the Delete button to permanently remove the Messenger conversation archives.