Thread: Unable to login to nimbuzz from the computer

Unable to login to nimbuzz from the computer

As the title says it all I am unable to login to the nimbuzz application from my computer. I don’t know why is that happening? However if you see I am successfully able to login through the mobile. Now why is that happening? I am successfully able to login through the mobile but not through the computer. I am expecting that you might be able to give me some useful solutions for this problem. So please do reply fast and help me out with this mess. I am waiting for your responses.

Re: Unable to login to nimbuzz from the computer

Well in this situation what you can do is that you have to check if you have entered the proper username and also the password both of them are case sensitive and hence even a small change I an any of them will give you such results. Check if you have turned the caps lock off while entering the password in the box. These are the small things that you must take care of while entering the details during the login. So do have a check on these details and I am sure that you would be able to solve the problem.

Thanks for reminding about the same but let me tell you that I am aware of these things and I must say that I had a check of all these things and they are entered properly. That is not the reason why I am unable to login in the page. The thing is that whenever I enter the details I get an error saying that A network error occurred while we tried to sign you in. Please try again later. I get an network error while I am trying to logging in. so what do you have to say about this topic please do provide in some solutions.

According to me that must be a rule set up by your network service provider people to just block the nimbuzz spreading in the network. It depends upon the location that you stay in because in some location nimbuzz might be banned. So that’s why they might not be allowing you. Also one more case that erupts from here is of the firewall. The firewall in your network might be blocking the nimbuzz from entering in. so that can also be a possibility. So I hope you have understood the suggestion that I have given you here.

See if you are unable to login the normal nimbuzz page then I would advice you to login with the my.nimbuzz and see if you are able to login. I am quite sure that you would be able to login with this url. So that’s what I have to say here check out this specific url and I am sure that it will give you an access to the nimbuzz page. So do have a look at it and I am sure you will get the desired solution that you were looking for.

Hey thanks for the quick and the prompt reply I must say that you are a true genius and this solution did really helped me out. I was successfully able to login with this url and hence I got the page that I was looking for. All thanks to you guys who have helped me in this situation. It was really great to see some timely help from you all. Now the problem is solved and i am successfully able to login with the nimbuzz.