Thread: The security Essentials is not able to scan the computer code ox800106ba

The security Essentials is not able to scan the computer code ox800106ba

I am using the windows XP and I have also installed the windows security Essentials. Last night I have scanned the system and mine scanning was taken long hours and after that It hangs. But after long hour of scanning I got the error saying that” code ox800106ba” windows security Essentials could not scan the system. I don’t know how to solve this issue. I have also gone through this issue on suggestion but I didn’t got the any suggestion on the thread. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone solve this issue and so that I can solve your issue.

Re: The security Essentials is not able to scan the computer code ox800106ba

I would like to suggest you this could be some installation error in your system. You need to run the system restore to fix that. Or you can just download Microsoft Internet Security key and use it. To do these go to some official website and then install it. This is a Microsoft free antivirus and is powerful enough to deal with viruses, spyware, rootkits, Trojans, etc. It is good compared to any other antivirus program you want to choose. I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

I would like to suggest you following things and so that you can solve your issue. To do these follow the things below. Microsoft Security Essentials has a clean, well-defined interface, while providing the essential characteristics of a good antivirus which is easy for any user. It gives you the opportunity to determine their scanning frequency and type of action on the system. It may not be working due to an error in your system. You will have to install the tool all over again.

I had same issue and I have tried to solve this issue but I didn’t have anything. I think, No accurate reason of this mistake. To run the tool and click on Settings, you can find in the menu on the left. Then click Excluded files and places where you have to click on the Add button. Add drive or the file that is causing this error. Then, once I was finished with the addition of the same reb0ot your system and then explore new removable media.

Make confirm that you must eliminate all real-time antivirus and antimalware function. It can be any type of malware, such as Norton or McAfee, or quick cure etc. build use extraction tools to eliminate it. As well uninstall Windows Defender if XP or disable it if Windows XP. Also confirm that the service pack is a day and see if Windows Firewall is turned on and set the default Windows Firewall. In Internet Explorer, reset all the security zones to default level. And then restart the computer. If the problem still occurs, submit supporting Microsoft.

I question, consider that when during the analysis of your personal computer usually freezes during the full scan; it freezes at the beginning or middle of your system. When did you create the problem? Or you can have the virus or malware program installed on your system! Could be possible that the system was already infected after installing Microsoft Essential safety. You can also freeze due to its operating system. Make sure yours is uninstalled Windows Defender or Disabled. Also check the Windows Firewall is on and set defaults.