Thread: How to convert a mkv to avi without losing the quality of video

How to convert a mkv to avi without losing the quality of video

I had downloaded some 10 high resolution videos from web. All of them are having a 1080p resolution. I want some help to convert them to avi. I had tried a free video convertor tool. But after that when I played that through xbox on a widescreen TV the resolution was pathetic. I want some help to get the same hd quality output in avi format. Which video convertor here will be the best to use. I want a professional video editor software that can maintain the actual video output.

Re: How to convert a mkv to avi without losing the quality of video

I do not trust free video convertors. They are just waste of time. You are unable to get the kind of video resolution you are looking for. The best thing you must do is use a Nero. Create a video dvd. The latest edition is 2014. You can download a trail edition to test. Just load your files and choose the option of making video dvd. Nero will burn a common format that will work in almost all kind of video player.

Xillisoft is one of the most popular and widely used video convertors. You can use this one to make hd quality videos. There is a free edition also available. I will recommend you to run this for once. It will give you the kind of output you are looking for. I had used this long time before where I am able to get the kind of video resolution I was looking. It is capable of producing hd video files and maintain the aspect quality.

Gaming consoles does not read any kind of video format. Even I am also having the same kind of issue. I have some really good mkv files which I want to play in xbox. But it does not identify the mkv file format. To get blu-ray type of print you need a blu ray convertor. It takes a long time to create video files but the final output is really amazing.

There are various convertors available. One among them is Imtoo video convertor. This tool supports a quiet nice amount of video file formats. You can just produce rich video quality about of this one. I am using this from long time. I usually create different kind of videos file for my tablet and I am able to get the hd resolution. If this does not work then the second tool you can test is AVG Video Convertor.

I know one free tool that will fulfill your requirement. It is MPEG Streamclip. This tool has a very powerful transcoding solution. It can also help you to organize your media files. I think for videos this one is really good. You can simply play various video format in this. You can convert the videos as per your need. It is free to use. So it is worth testing. After that you can go for third party advance tools.

I recommend you to try ddvideo hd video converter gain.
    I am using ddvideo video to mp4 gain,it works great .their customer service and converted video quality are all quite good.with a audio normalizer feature in the programe.it is useful for me.
    Last edited by karina; 08-04-2011 at 06:24 PM. Reason: spelling error