Thread: Who can tell me why GetFLV can't download Youtube

Who can tell me why GetFLV can't download Youtube

I want some youtube videos recently uploaded by my friend. It was videos of an school event. He send me a mail regarding downloading of videos. He clearly mention that I can use GetFLC tool to download those videos. I had downloaded and run it but it not working at all. It is not downloading the videos. What can be issue behind this. I never download videos on youtube so I am completely confused here. I need some help to get those videos. Second thing what will the format that will come after downloading the file. Will that work in my DVD player if not then how to create a dvd out of that. Thanks.

Re: Who can tell me why GetFLV can't download Youtube

Just re-install the software. It is not a big issue. The tool is not configured properly. You can tell your friend to get those videos on rapidshare or on 4shared to get free downloads directly on your system. Instead of wasting time in uploading the same on youtube then getting them back in other format. Didoes on youtube are in FLV format and they do not work in all types of players. After downloading them you will need a FLV converter, to convert them to the most appropriate videos that will work on every thing.

There are tons of tools that you can try for downloading the same. Just search for Youtube Downloader on Google. You will get online as well as offline tools for that. And the download for that also is just matter of second. The videos are in FLV format and works in vlc. So if you want a standard format then it is recommended that you convert them to mpeg file and then burn the same on a DVD. Or else it will not work. For dvd players you need a more common format.

There is a very simply addon that can download those videos directly on your desktop. The name of addon is video download helper. This addon worked on firefox. You just need to install the same on the browser and then when you view videos it will show you an indication. You will just need to click on that and the videos starts downloading automatically. This is one of the best tool I found for firefox to get an very easy media download.

It is true that there are ample of tools that you can try to download youtube videos. There is an online tool that gives you open to directly get an downloadabe url of youtube videos. But remember that you cannot download all types of videos as it can create a copyright issue. You can then download those and keep on your system. Then you will need to get an good converter to get those videos work on all type of systems. I will recommend you to use a better FLV convertor.

Re-installing GetFLV will fix the matter in most of the case. There is no need to worry about that. The software is very easy to use. And you also does not need to rely on this if this is not working. Just uninstall it and get other youtube downloader. There are many tools that you can try. Click on the below thread. You can find a lots of information on different youtube downloaders. You can simply choose any of it. Features and compatibilities of Fast YouTube Downloader