Thread: Can anyone recommend me a better Audio to Text Tool

Can anyone recommend me a better Audio to Text Tool

I am looking for some help here. I need some help to find a Text to Speech Software. Recently for one time I use Adobe as one of the tool and it has a option of reading the document. But the issue is that it was not so clear. I need some help to find much professional tool for that. And it is common that there will be number of users who might be using this tool. I do not want to buy any commercial product here. If possible then just provide some online tool which provides direct audio download for the speech of my document.

Re: Can anyone recommend me a better Audio to Text Tool

The best tool for that I will recommend you to use is iSpeech. It lets you to convert your texts and blogs podcasts. The best part of this tool is that it works online. It also allows to import a portion of a text and then you can also control the pronunciation of certain words. So that makes this application much flexible to use and configure. You can also play with the speed of diction. There is certain limitation to some words and speech but you can have a look on how this works. Till yet this is quiet a nice application.

There is one more tool that you can use. It is called as Yakitome. It uses voice synthesis to convert text to MP3 audio format. For this you just need to first define the source text, files, RSS feeds or email. Then later on it is needed to define the parameters for the audio. That means the language, voice, speed and output format. And done you just need to start working on that. You just need to click on Convert text to speech and done. I had tried ths my self and this work nicely.

You can also try VozMe. The best part of this application is that it can transform the text as it is without much alteration. Simply enter the text into the specified page on the site and click create mp3. Once done the mp3 is on your hard drive and you can use the same for further work. The transformation is quite good. VozMe is a free web service that allows you to convert text to MP3 with the voice of a man or woman. It reads more than English. There are other language support also on the same like Spanish, Indian, Italian, Portuguese and Catalan.

It is possible to convert a pdf or word document to an avi file. There is a tool which supports the same. For that you will need tool like ZamZar. It is a nice online tool that is best supported for this work.This free Web service, you can convert quickly and without registration, over 150 different file formats. So you can convert between different formats of document to voice. It is a nice tool and easy to use also. Try the same and check back.