Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

I am not able to run movie maker and getting error each time

Windows Software

Old 05-04-2011

I am not able to run movie maker and getting error each time

I am using the windows 7 on mine system and I have installed the windows movie maker on mine system. But from last one week I have issue on mine movie maker. Mine movie maker won?t work and when I try to move the movies or try perform with movie maker it freezes for long time and it was not responding for longtime. Yesterday when I restarted mine system I got the error showing that mp2plugin.dll is missing. I have no idea on this issue. Can anyone one suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Old 05-04-2011

Re: I am not able to run movie maker and getting error each time

I would like to suggest you to open the movie maker in safe mode and then trouble shoot your issue. To do these follow the steps below: go to start and then go to the run. Now under the run type cmd and then hit OK button. Now on the command prompt type the following and then hit the enter:
Quote:
CD \program files\movie maker
moviemk.exe /safemode
Now your movie make unlocks and then go to the tools on the movie maker and then go to the option. Now under the option select the compatibility tab. Under that go to the filter panel and then make unchecked mark on the third-party video filters that are not necessary.
Old 05-04-2011

I recently purchased a Dell laptop with the new Windows 7 and I do not think Windows Live Movie Maker works properly. I am very familiar with the version of maker movie preview so I know what to expect and have used it on many occasions. to open a video file or download a file directly from my film camera, I do not do a storyboard, but a whole series of identical frames, even though i play the right framework cannot see this frame in the script graph, all of which is very useful for editing purposes.
Old 05-04-2011

I think you have issue on the re-register files so to solve this follow the steps below. First make hit on the start icon and then go to the run and under the run write cmd and then make hit on the ok button. Now under the command prompt type the following and then hit enter after every command.
Quote:
regsvr32 wmp.dll
regsvr32 jscript.dll
regsvr32 vbscript.dll
Once you complete this restart your system go through your issue.
Old 05-04-2011

I would like to suggest you to perform the system file checker. To perform this follow the steps below: go to start and then click on the all program and then select the accessories and after that make hit on the command prompt. Now under the command prompt type the following and then hit the enter.
Quote:
sfc /scannow
Once you complete this command and then restart your system and after that go through your issue.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,