Thread: Default IME keeps always running in Windows Media Player 11

Default IME keeps always running in Windows Media Player 11

I am using to purchase the new system in my house and I installed the Windows Media Player system of the mines. Since last week I've found off the Windows Media Player in WMP 11 I can see the you tube video with ease and I have no problem. Other than when you shut Windows Media Player i still listen to the audio from the video clip. From a week this crisis has been encounter and I cannot stop this crisis. I tried many suggestions for this crisis but I cannot solve this problem. I am using Windows Vista 64-bit and someone has proposition for this crisis.

Re: Default IME keeps always running in Windows Media Player 11

I would suggest the following in your system. This way you can solve your problem. To do these follow these steps. Primary press the Ctrl + Alt + Delete key simultaneously on the desktop to open the task manager and type taskmgr in the program is run from the Start menu. Now will the task manager, by going to the tab that process and next choose the WMP.EXE and after that right snap on it and then choose the final process. Later than go to the application form and then select WMP and then click the End Process button. I expect this will assist a lot.

You need to upgrade your Windows Media Player by installing the latest codec. If you go to Windows Media Player bond song to the error messages on the server, then you need to download the latest edition of the codec for media player. If you installed the codec of an illegal site then be able to reason an error while playing this. In addition to downloading the codec to get the attention due to be discharged properly. After downloading the codec can be configured and see if the audio of the crisis is resolved.

If you have a driver issue then you need to update the driver, and then we can solve the problem. To update the controller drivers follow these steps. Make a blow to the area to begin and then choose Control Panel. Currently, beneath the control panel and pick the maintenance system, then go for Device Manager. Beneath the device manager to select the preferred device and then choose the Driver tab and strike the driver and the driver update. When you pick the Device Manager in the maintenance system and ask for the UAC and add your details and then go ahead and after updating the device to go through the crisis.

I would advise you to do things here and deferential, so you can solve your problem.
    • First you need to reinstall the Windows Vista operating system, first uninstall and reinstall.
    • Safety check, run the system for virus detection and there are many antivirus available on the website. Go through a website and then make online scan and once the scan is comprehensive, install the fresh antivirus on your system and then check out your problem.

I hope this could wholly help solve the crisis.