Thread: Low volume realtek onboard sound with SRS Hd Audio Lab

Low volume realtek onboard sound with SRS Hd Audio Lab

Friends, I am having the Windows 7 ultimate 32 bit. Other than this, I am having the SRS HD Audio Lab on the Realtek but there is some audio problem that I am facing with that. Actually, I found that the volume is very low as expected from that. It is just 30% of what I can expect from that. I am not able to solve the problem. Can you tell me tell me that what ca n be the problem with that and how ca n it be solved. I will appreciate each and every reply on this.

Re: Low volume realtek onboard sound with SRS Hd Audio Lab

You should see the speaker icon that is there at the lower right of desktop. If you do not perceive the speaker icon then just click on small arrow from the lower right side of the desktop. After that, put the speaker audio to: "show icon and notifications" and single click on the speaker icon intended for master volume control. Now double click on speaker icon intended for audio mixer controls. Cautiously verify every setting. On a few laptops, audio controls are division of keyboard (for example volume up, volume down). Other than this, you should also check that is the speakers are inserted in GREEN jack otherwise the Headphone jack? You should attempt with the headphone jack.

There is possibility that the sound driver is not installed properly in your computer and that is the reason that you are facing the problems like this. Or it might be corrupted. If you want to confirm that then you will have to install the latest sound driver on your computer and then see if that can solve the issue for you. I am saying you to that because I have seen many of the cases like this where installing the updated driver solves the problem and I hope that it will do the same for you.

If the volume for your computer is not getting better even subsequent to installing the latest drivers then you can try reinstalling the driver for Conexant HD audio and that can also help your computer to enhance the sound quality of your system. Simply remove the unit from your computer and operating system Windows 7 will automatically install it again the next reboot. Open the Control Panel and then go to the Programs and Features and click to uninstall the Conexant HD Audio Driver.

If the problem is coming after installing the latest driver then this is possible that the newly installed driver is not supported on your computer. If that is the case then my suggestion to you is to uninstall the driver that you have installed in your computer and then roll back to previously installed version of the driver. This can be the solution for this but only if you are getting problem after installing the new driver in your computer. I hope that you will solve this problem soon.

Thank you so much to all of you for your replies. It was the problem with the driver in my computer. I was using the outdated driver in that and that was the reason that I was facing the issue. I have updated my driver and now there is no problem of sound in my computer. Again thank you so much for the replies, I wish that this will also help other users who are searching for the same.