Thread: Feature helping in watching YouTube video on TV with Google Revue box

Feature helping in watching YouTube video on TV with Google Revue box

I have just seen that the Revue is not able to application that will integrate the computer with the Google Revue box, for example the application which will help you in sharing the YouTube clips between the TV and the computer, I have seen the integration that is been happening in the mobile phones. Hence this is a unlikely process that will help me in getting the YouTube clip in the mobile phone when you have an laptop. Also there are various forums that will help me in getting the YouTube links on a pop up which I just have to push the link in the TV set and just watch the video which you are trying to. As when I am sitting at home I would like to sew the you tube video in the TV rather than in the mobile phone, so there is any of the application present in the that will help me in coming out from this, and allowing me to see the YouTube video in the TV set.

Re: Feature helping in watching YouTube video on TV with Google Revue box

I think that the concept that you are talking about will be implemented by the Google, I have seen that while you are implementing any of such of the concept in the software, I feel the major drawback that will be happening is the security issue that is present while the data will be transmitting in the Google TV or such as the Laptop of yours, so there is no way that will happening as they have not come out with any of the system that will help in overcoming the security issue in it. So wait till the system will be implemented in the future.

Hi, I don’t think that your answer that is been provided is that strong, as they are already using the account of the Google when I am using it in the revue as they have to link with our account all the values and the data in it. If we can provide our accounts to them in it, then I don’t think that there is any of the other threats that are present in the security issue that you are talking about, but still I am not that in deep in this kind of the concept it will be nice that you will help me in knowing the problem in it.

There are many of the threats that are present like for example, when you are opening any of the web page that is present in the internet and which has a bad status then it will not stop you in opening the webpage, and when you have done this then it will be wide open for any of the bug that is present in the browser to be detected and it getting attacked by the virus or something similar to it. Also I have seen many of the risk that is present which will degrade the system and also it will lower the security of the computer that is present.

I have seen that the android phone which is present with me is able to control the computer with the help of the certain application that is present with them, so if it controlled by the application that is present here then why there is no application that will be connected with the Revue and it will help in connecting the computer and controlling the computer. The only thing I can see that you have to just open the Revue for the application development, also I have heard about the remote desktop software that is present which will help in connecting the revue to the computer but I just wanted some other software that will help in getting the control of the computer with the more sophisticated software that is preset in it.

There are some of the research been done that will be helping in getting the control of the computer with the help of the Microsoft rather then the Android operating system, hence because of this the feature is been present in the android because they have already done that, so now Microsoft is just trying to do something new and different which will help them in getting the system in a different and a better way so just wait till that time and the opportunity will be provided to you to explore all the thing that you want to do in it, also they may go for the third party software which will help you in getting the thing done in a better way and in a secure manner.