Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Need more information on 3ivx decoder

Windows Software

Old 03-04-2011

Need more information on 3ivx decoder

Hey guys I am getting to hear a lot about the 3ivx decoder in the internet. So what it is exactly? I have heard that it is somewhat related to the quick time. So can you suggest me something what it is exactly? Do reply fast as I am waiting to get some information on that topic. So do reply it as fast as possible I am sure that you will be able to help me out with the topic. So do reply in fast I am waiting for your responses.

Old 03-04-2011

Re: Need more information on 3ivx decoder

Well if you get that particular decoded and if you install it in the system then you will be able to play the quick time files in the windows media player there is no need of separate download of the quick time player. So once you install it in the system you will be able to play the quick time files in it. so that?s what the 3ivx decoded can do in the system. so this is what information I have got for you and I am sure that is enough for you.
Old 03-04-2011

Well I need to know that will this particular file be played successfully in the windows media player. Well I want to know the experience of a particular user who has installed this decoder in his/her system and have successfully played that file. If anyone has used it then do let me know about it. Since I am not sure whether it will give the same clarity s that of the quick time player. I have a doubt over it. so do clear out my doubt and send in some suggestions here. Do reply fast.
Old 03-04-2011

Yes, it does gets played very well and infact the quick time files does gel very well with the windows media player and hence it is not a topic of worry. Well I had played that files In the windows media player 12 and it ran successfully. So iam one of the successful user who could successfully run the files in the windows media player. So I hope you have got the necessary information on this topic and hence go ahead with the installation of the 3ivx decoder. So I hope you have cleared out the doubt.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,