Thread: Uninstall Pando Media Booster in Windows vista

Mykola Guest

Uninstall Pando Media Booster in Windows vista

Hello, last week I have installed the Windows Vista Home edition and I have installed the Pando Media Booster. This is a small application that accelerates the streaming and downloading of high quality media such as High-Definition videos and large games. It enables you with a faster, richer experience; by downloading media from multiple sources simultaneously. Few days before I have try upgrade this Pando Media Booster software but it is not upgraded and there is some problem occurred in that software. The problem occurred in that software is not solved so I need to uninstall the Pando Media Booster. Can somebody help me to uninstall the Pando Media Booster software?

Re: Uninstall Pando Media Booster in Windows vista

Hey, I also faced the same kind of problem. As per you are mentioning in the problem you are work on the Windows Vista Home edition operating system and you would like to uninstall the Pando Media Booster. So, I think you need to do the following process. Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Then Find Pando Media Booster and click 'Uninstall' button on the top of the list. Some files may remain on your computer until the next time you restart it. I think it will solve the problem.

See friend the Pando Media booster is safe and secure. It provides no direct communications between its users. Additionally, Pando needs to verify each file and authenticate its publisher before it can connect. So, I think at the time of updating might be you does not think about this concept. I think sometimes whenever we are try to upgrade the previous versions of the Pando Media booster but at the time upgrade we also do other process in the system which will might be affected to the up gradation process so, that’s why the problem is occurred in the uninstall Pando Media booster.

Hello, I have faced same kind of problem in the last week. In that time because of the virus came from the internet. So, I think that time the Pando Media Booster might be crashed so, I need to uninstall the Pando Media Booster software. Then I check whether in the start-> Program->Pando Media Booster menu the uninstall option present or not. So, I have work in windows XP operating system then the option is to be presents so I use this option to uninstall the Pando Media Booster. It will work and the Pando Media Booster is to be uninstalled.

Hey, I think you need to firstly check this Pando Media Booster software will corrupt or not. I think the Pando Media Booster is to be corrupted. So, I think the Pando Media Booster software you install is might be corrupt and hence it will not uninstall very well. See, sometime because of the virus the software would not be uninstall so, firstly you need to scan the whole system using some antivirus such as quick heal or Norton etc. it will help you to easily uninstall the Pando Media Booster software.