Thread: Windows 7 SP1 Update failure- 0X800736B3

Windows 7 SP1 Update failure- 0X800736B3

I have purchased windows 7 SP1 DVD from market. I have use the Intel DualCore processor. But whenever I have tried to Update this window 7 into the system then it will stop the installation process and show the Windows Update - SP1 Install Failed (0x800736B3) message. Before installing this operating system I have installed Windows XP SP2 on this system. I have format this hard disk and install this window 7 OS but now I want updated this window 7 but, it will not updated correctly. So, can anyone tell me what the actual problem is?

Re: Windows 7 SP1 Update failure- 0X800736B3

I think you do not able to manage to install your bug fixes on your Windows operating system. In that case, maybe you need to reinstall Windows Update service which doesn’t work properly anymore. Updates most of the times, are small files which are meant to patch or fix a security issue, a broken or lame feature or add a new feature in your Windows 7. Then you need to connect your system to the internet and get the latest update from Microsoft by simply using the Automatic Update facility.

Hey dude, I have also faced that kind of problem. In that time I’m trying to install the window 7 OS but at the time of installation it will show the same error message. Then my colleagues tell me the solution. As you know, Windows Update is the tool which is responsible for installing all those new updates on your machine which are regularly released by Microsoft. So, you need to scan your system by using some good antivirus. It will help you to solve the problem.

I also faced the same kind of problem. Whenever I’m tried to update the latest Windows7 using the friends DVD then it will show the same kind of problem. I am tried again and again to recover that problem and update the Window 7 operating system but later time I have realize that the actual problem is in DVD. At the time of burning this DVD will not be write very well hence the error is occurred due to that purpose. I think you also need to check the DVD because may be the same problem is in your DVD.

Window7 Update helps you to keep your PC safer and running smoothly. It is the easy way to squire your Windows 7 operating system. Because you use the corrupted DVD hence it might be possible that the Windows 7 service pack 1 will not be update very well. From this problem my suggestions is to be don’t try to update Windows 7 using some DVD you should be use the Automatic update options which is presents in the control panel window. If set this Automatic Update option as ON this will helpful you to automatically update the Windows 7 SP1 operating system.