Thread: Error 0x80070021 while backup of contact files from Outlook

Error 0x80070021 while backup of contact files from Outlook

I bought the new system and I installed windows vista on the system of the mines. I have also installed Outlook Express on a system. Since last one week I have problem in the perspective of mine. . Today I am trying to have the support of my PST files in Outlook contacts, but during this time that I have the error: "Ox 80070021 which says that the files are being blocked by another program." Now I do not know what to do can someone please resolve this problem and I can solve the problem of mines. These contacts are taken from the I-Phone.

Re: Error 0x80070021 while backup of contact files from Outlook

I would suggest the following steps, so you can solve your problem. First open the picture and then the point of view to select the Tools menu and after making a blow to the 'Trust Center'. Now in the left window, choose Add-Posadas and then at the base of the window you will see a button that permit you to manage COM add-ins. Make certain the dropdown container is set to "COM Add-ins" and get on to GO. Search our email Highlight step by step "of Windows, and then click Delete. After you hit the OK button and now go to the trouble.

I went through this same issue and I followed some steps here and it really works for me to solve the problem of mines. First close the view and after that go to the Internet and after you open the official web site and then download some Black and then installed on your system. Once the download and then install it. Now go to the file. PST files in Explorer and then rights snaps on it and then selects the Unlocker. And after that create a strike on the release of all. Now shut the unlocker and now you can have backup. I hope this will help a lot.

I'd suggest downloading the new perspective and then you can solve your problem. First you need to remove the picture in the Add / Remove Programs and after that again to reinstall the point of view and then go through your theme. I have same problem in the system of mines, and after I've taken some steps but not and, finally, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the new point of view and it really works and the subject. I hope that this will also help a lot.

Did you tried to export the same from Outlook Express directly. There is a export function in Outlook offer you to have a backup of .pst file. Anyhow you will need to logged in admin account for copy the files to a valid location. I use a Outlook backup tool for that purpose. It is a nice one which keeps automated backup files ready after a time interval. As mails are important part you cannot simply delete them.

Error 0x80070021 on Outlook.

That is the reason I had modified the account settings in Outlook. I had enabled keep one copy on server. Many of us did final settings to outlook. Once the mails are downloaded they are deleted from the server. You must ignore that. I allow to keep a copy on server and sort them out in the end of every week. So here I had two copies one my hard drive and one on the server. That is more secure and are helpful when such error appears.