Thread: Unable to install iTunes, Error 7 (Windows error 193)

Unable to install iTunes, Error 7 (Windows error 193)

i have installed the iTunes and windows vista on mine system. everything on the system works finely but when I install the iTunes I have got the error saying that” ITunes was not installed correctly, Error 7 (Windows error 193)”. To solve this issue I have searched many threads to get the info on this but I didn’t have the any stuff on this issue. After that I have contacted apple and they said that mine system have issue on the windows. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Unable to install iTunes, Error 7 (Windows error 193)

I'd suggest reinstalling the operating system again and then you can solve your problem. To reinstall the operating system must first uninstall and after that you can install. To uninstall the following steps. First click start and then go to control panel. Now, under the control panel select the Add / Remove Programs and select the operation and after making a hit on uninstall. Once you complete the uninstall now, enter your windows installation CD / DVD and then follow the steps in the wizard. I hope this will help a lot to close the problem.

I'd suggest doing the file system correction and so you can solve your problem. To do this, you must follow these steps. Make a hit at the start and then go to the run and run under CMD and then make a stroke on the OK button. Now, type the following command line and press Enter:
    sfc /scannow
    Now, once you complete the scan reboot now and then go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I have followed some steps here and it really works to me. To follow these steps: make hit on the start and then go to the all program. Now under the all program select the accessories and after that system tools, now under the system tools select the disk cleanup. Now on disk cleanup tool select the disk that you have installed and then press ok. Now once you complete this now restart your system and reinstall the iTunes, I hope this will help you lot to solve your issue.

I would like to suggest you to uninstall and then reinstall the iTunes. First you need to uninstall to do this go to start and then control panel and after that select the add/remove program and under that select the iTunes and then hit on the uninstall. Now once you complete the uninstall now redownload the iTunes files and then save it on the desktop. And after that make right click on the iTunes setup.exe and then select the run as admin. Now you will start the installation once you complete the installation restart your system and then your issue will resolved.