Thread: YouTube downloader gives error "UNABLE DOWNLOAD REMOTE FILE TRY AGIAN"

YouTube downloader gives error "UNABLE DOWNLOAD REMOTE FILE TRY AGIAN"

I was using you tube down loader to download any of the files which is in the video format, I have seen that whatever the files are been downloaded from it , it do not provide any of the error while downloading it, but it this recent days, I have seen that there is some of the error that is been present in the downloading the video from the YouTube, whenever I try to download an video an error occurs like it is unable to download the remote file, please try again later, I am not sure why this type of the error is been coming but I am not able to cope out from it. Please help.

Re: YouTube downloader gives error "UNABLE DOWNLOAD REMOTE FILE TRY AGIAN"

I think there is a severe problem in the downloader of yours which is creating the problem in it, the best way is to just reinstall and install it again, if this kind of the problem still exist then it is the problem of the software, I have seen that whenever the software is been updated the new version one is set in such a way that it may work or it will not work, so the better way is to install the older version of the you tube downloader which was working fine and also it shouldn’t have any of the error in it. if you don’t want to go with this then you can go with the other video downloader that is present in the internet which also provide the best performance than the youtube downloader.

I think that you don't use YouTube Downloader instead of that you can download the orbit downloader, it works perfectly fine and also the result that is provided is the best according to me. But the only problem is that you can download the video in MP4 format but you cannot convert it, so you will need a converter for converting the videos in it, there is a downloader which is present and also on the same site. The error that you are getting in the you tube downloader will be rectified in the orbit downloader. There are other various downloaders that are present in the internet which will help you in gaining the information that you want to.

Yes as my friend said that there are many of the downloader present in the internet which perform the same function, I have also seen that the downloader at some particular case just be compatible with one of the browser and also it work fast when compared to the others when it is been used by the browser which it work fast, if you want to convert the videos from the internet then you can go with the voobys video downloader, this is a another substitute for the youtube downloader, but the problem is that it just download the videos but it does not convert the videos which is present in it. the process is when you open any of the link in the you tube site then you just have to replace the key of youtube with the voobys and the further process will be provided to you in that site.

I think just going through so much of the video downloader you will not get the answer of the problem that you are searching in this post, neither do I have the answer of the post that you have just posted, but I have an advice to you just speak to any of the tech support people regarding the problem that you are facing in the software and see what they reply, I think the best way is this only and if they do not provide any of the specific answer then it will be better that you just go with the other downloader and the converter that is present in the internet and it is free of cost.