Thread: How to remove 'WINDOWS SYSTEM DEFENDER' infection

How to remove 'WINDOWS SYSTEM DEFENDER' infection

I have purchased new system and I have installed the windows vista on that. I have also installed the windows defender and Mcafee on mine system. Infected with 'Windows system of defense. "Need help to remove it. I have Mcafee and windows defender, but both not detected. Keeps popping fake messages and requests to buy fake antispyware. I have tried to solve this issue but I didn’t have any stuff on this topic. Can anyone suggest on this topic and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: How to remove 'WINDOWS SYSTEM DEFENDER' infection

While the system is running Windows Defender, it constantly shows fake security alerts and nag screens that are used to scare even more to think you are infected. These alerts indicate that the infections have been found, the computer is sending private information, or something is attacking your computer. All these alerts are false and they will be displayed on the computer from around the world who is infected Windows Defender system. Therefore you need to reinstall the windows defender and so that you can solve your issue.

I would like to suggest you to perform the system checker. To do this follow the steps below:
    Unlock the Start Menu.
    Snap on the Computer button.
    Right click on your hard drive and click on Properties.
    Snap on the Tools tab.
    Tick on Check Now under the Error checking part.
    And then hit on the start after that once you complete now restart your system and then check out your issue.

i have Malware bytes Anti-Malware, but Supportability, claiming to be "Windows-only recommended" charged me $ 139 for a year of their service, install malware free. Since then, I found it free anyway! When they could not remove threats after installed, less than 3 hours, got frustrated and hung with them. I ran the full analysis, and managed to eliminate threats, and have asked my money back. Do you know anything about them? They said I will refund within 10 working days. Please explain again what I have to install other programs to protect my PC. I have Norton already, but it's true they need more protection?