Thread: Running Microsoft Security Essentials, Windows Defender error: 0x800705b4, timeout period expired

Running Microsoft Security Essentials, Windows Defender error: 0x800705b4, timeout period expired

I attempt to unlock to run Windows Defender Software, to examination and correct startup programs. While opening this I got this error 0x800705b4 therefore cannot access Explorer software. This system is protected by Microsoft Security Essentials.” I don’t know how to solve this issue, can anyone solve this issue.
    The following are mine details:
    Operating system: Windows Vista Ultimate 32-bit Service Pack 2
    Processor: Intel Core2 Duo CPU @ 3 GHz - 5.00 GB RAM.
    Computer is Dell Latitude D830.

Re: Running Microsoft Security Essentials, Windows Defender error: 0x800705b4, timeout period expired

I would like to suggest you following suggestion and so that you can solve your issue. To do this follow the steps below: go to the start and then make hit on the all program.
    Now under the all program select the Windows Defender.
    Now under the Windows Defender go to the tools and then select the options.
    Now under the option go to the Administrator options and then unchecked or check the Windows Defender check box and after that make hit on the save.

Re: Running Microsoft Security Essentials, Windows Defender error: 0x800705b4, timeout period expired

I would like to suggest you to run the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this follow the steps below:
    Click on the start and then Type MSCONFIG in the search box and then hit the enter. Now make twice click on the MSCONFIG program.
    To prevent unplanned changes that could destabilize the computer, Vista asks permission to continue. You can see a box asking you to enter the computer name and password manager.
    Once you have passed through the checkpoint User Account Control Microsoft, Windows Vista will launch Microsoft System Configuration Utility. Click the Startup tab.
    Now on the startup items, Startup items are programs that are mechanically loaded each time you turn on your system. a few startup programs are completely essential, others are just a waste of RAM.

I would like to suggest you to install the Auto run for Windows v10.06 from the official website and then install it on your system and after that restart your system. You need to have the internet connection on your system. Go to some official website and then install the and then run that file. I hope this could help you lot to solve your issue. You will get this file as rar file and once you downloaded make right click on that and then select the merge and after that select the set up file.

Every Windows operating system has a registry. The registry contains information about your computer and determines the performance of your computer. Did you notice that after a short period of time, the computer no longer works as fast as it used to be? This is caused by invalid entries that exist in your system registry. These entries may exist because of software that are no longer using or software that was not removed correctly. Note that the adware and spyware always damage your Windows registry. Although it has been successfully removed, it will always leave a broken record.