Thread: JVM Launcher displays Unable to access jar file MP3Rocket.jar

JVM Launcher displays Unable to access jar file MP3Rocket.jar

I want to use MP3Rocket for downloading music files from the internet. I had downloaded mp3rocket and installed it on to my system. I have installed it as it was directed to me while installing it. After installing I was not able to use it as it displays an error message saying unable to access jar file lib\MP3Rocket.jar. It says the error is because of the Java Virtual Machine Launcher. Kindly help as I want to fix this problem. Your suggestions will be appreciated.

Re: JVM Launcher displays Unable to access jar file MP3Rocket.jar

Try reinstalling and uninstalling of your MP3Rocket software by the following instructions given below:
    1. Click on start
    2. Go to control panel
    3. Go to add or remove programs
    4. Select the program from the list given
    5. Right click on it
    6. Select uninstall
    7. Click on OK

Try downloading the MP3Rocket file again as there might be a chance where your downloading was not exact and you ended up for corrupt installation of the files. To resolve this go to the mp3rocket’s website and try to download the latest or updated version of it. After it is downloaded install the software as directed to you. I hope this will resolve your queries related to it. You can also verify the java version which you are using on to its website.

As your software would require running on JRE platform. Try downloading the latest JRE (Java Runtime Environment) software available on sun website which supports a jar file. Or you can just go to the Google website and type over the search bar. Over there you will find the various versions available for download. After downloading the file you just need to double click on it after going to its location. Now it will install the JRE on to your system and do as it directs you. Now I guess your problem is resolved and you are able to run your jar file.

ohmy Re: JVM Launcher displays Unable to access jar file MP3Rocket.jar

same problem I cannot install MP3 Rocket as I keep getting the error
    Unable to access jarfile lib\MP3Rocket.jar
    This is a brand new Acer Aspire with Windows 7 on it we had uninstalled both Java and MP3 Rocket numerious times rebooted and then reinstalled both or just MP3 Rocket as their tech support said that the program had java in it. That didnt work either. I am in need of 2nd or 3rd level support here. PLEASE ...I have gone through numerous sites with what they all say try a new profile the profile may be corupt... done it didnt help...
    About ready to smash this computer...fusteration level extreamly high.

Hello according to me your query is not so easy to solve but still I make an effort to search about this on internet and I found the following link. I am not aware with this solution earlier and even I did not try this but still I hope this will help you just follow this link and see if you found your solution. I will try to search more about it if I get any information then I will share it here.
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...c-1a3cffabada9