Thread: Not able to decode with Windows DVD Maker

Not able to decode with Windows DVD Maker

I recently purchased an Acer aspire notebook, which is running with windows 7 ultimate OS. The system was running fine with all of its installed application as well as with the specified hardware devices. The system is specified with Intel core 2 duo processor, along with NVIDIA graphics card. Now the actual problem is when I tried to make or burn a DVD with the windows DVD maker, the files are showing inside of the list, but these was not completed the burning process. What should be the cause of this issue? Am I needed to use the alternate of this burning application?

Re: Not able to decode with Windows DVD Maker

It is surely happening for the DVD maker itself, for that I would like to recommend you to try once by download the latest version and then run the installation process for the replacement, at the beginning it will ask you to remove the existing one, do this and then proceed for the fresh installation. As per the problem you will surely get help to overcome from the problem. I think this is complete solution for these types of issue with the burning software’s.

The problem is clearly occurring for the DVD maker software, I think for any other burning or any other related software installed files that software is stopped working or might be messed with that one. So in that case you need to locate that specific file or application in your system’s hard drive, though this might be the actual solution of this issue, but I hope it should help you to figure out the cause somehow. Along with this also recommend you to open process tab under control panel and from there look whether the burning software process is running with any other application or not. Try it.

I am also facing a problem with the windows DVD maker , which is not responding properly with the DVD burning, whenever I insert any blank DVD it does not recognize that one for burning along with also the added files are missing from the list after click on ADD button. I can’t understand is this occurring for the software itself or for any other issue. Though after encounter the problem first time I instantly reload the software, after that it also still occurring the problem. Is there any other alternative software for making DVD? Any input regarding this will be appreciated greatly.

Though there are so many software’s are available in different web site for making DVD as well as CD. One of the most popular software which is named as NERO ESSENTIAL, this is trusted and mostly used software. This is designed for any windows version as well as for the other operating systems. So I like to recommend you to go for this burning software if you are willing to use another application as a alternative of windows DVD maker.

The "Video DVD Maker" freeware can capture video from different sources and burn it to DVD also is in CD. Recorded video can be stored in different formats. Whether the source is DVD camera, TV card, webcam or camcorder. With this application you will be allowed to create movies, also adjust the settings of audio and video compression, and burn them to CD, DVD, dual layer DVD, or other media services. If you are strongly looking for nay such type of software then this is the desire software as per your requirement along with some of the other advanced features.