Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Which is better between haali Media Splitter and Gabest MP4 splitter

Windows Software

Old 01-04-2011

Which is better between haali Media Splitter and Gabest MP4 splitter

Which one is better between haali Media Splitter and Gabest MP4 splitter. I want anyone of them for my project work. I am not able to decide which one can be give me the best output. Some of my friends are using Haali and they say it is the best one and some says to go with Gabest. I just want to maintain the audio quality here. That is what I need the most.

Old 01-04-2011

If you are looking for hd support then you must skip using Haali. Because this one does not supports HD audio track. I had gone through various articles about comparison this two media splitters. I found that only Gabest supports hd audio tracks. So the usage of Haali bit limited. If there is no use of hd things in your cause you can go ahead with haali.
Old 04-04-2011

Haali is having some bugs in it. Due to which while using the same with a few media player cause crashing. For gabest I had found a bit positive feedback from many. I had seen the issue usually lies with BSPlayer. It is crashing when you are trying to use haali on the same. I had not yet worked with gabest. I have very tiny project work where Haali is quiet enough, but if you go ahead processing hd audio work then you have to go ahead with more advance options.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,