Thread: Reboot validator link problem with Nero 10 application installation

Reboot validator link problem with Nero 10 application installation

I use a Dell Inspiron desktop and it is been installed with Windows Vista. I have Nero 10 application and have been facing a problem with installation. I am reported some files which is essential and needed to get the complete installation. They are MSI 4.5 WinXP, MS Visual C Redistributable 2005 and Reboot Validator. I am not able to find the Reboot validator as the other two are available for download. The Validator is a Nero tool itself. Please help me out for the thing.

Re: Reboot validator link problem with Nero 10 application installation

The possibility could be with the issue is been given or reported by Windows. You need to check out for the thing. Do look as it could be the problem by the operating system. So I would suggest you to get the issue to be sorted and then work well which will be better for you. Do check and then make the associated aspect to be processed. It will be better for you. I hope you may then get to a proper solution.

There is no need to install Reboot validator. All you need to do is to check that whether a reboot is essential after installation of the application. This will then let you to get to a proper solution and ailment to be fulfilled. So do check and then make the aspects to be implemented. It will be better for you. So do look and then process for the thing which will let you to get a better solution for the same. Look out.

Check out by installing the same under Windows Xp mode that is make the application to be installed under the operating system which is needed. Right click on the application and choose compatibility mode as Windows Xp. I hope as it is been done you can then make the changes to be functioned and processed well. It will be better for you. So get the function to be processed and make it work well.

Its nothing but all you need to do is to restart the system after that application is been installed well. So check out by performing the tasks well. You need to install the application well under safe mode and as it is been done you need to process for the thing that will let you to get to a better solution. So do check out and then process which will be needed and functioned. It will be better for you.

Hi all i'm using windows xp got the same problem with VS PIA REDIST and Reboot Validator. I just went toe the Nero Site and downloaded the trail Nero 10 version. When that finisched i just run the torrent one more time and that just took care of the problem Nero 10 is running great.