Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Unable to get tiles view in Webshots 2.0

Windows Software

Old 31-03-2011

Unable to get tiles view in Webshots 2.0

Recently I have downloaded Webshots 2.0 on the computer of mine. I have installed the same on the computer of mine. I am getting an issue when I am trying to use this particular software on the computer of mine. As I launch the software I am getting all the wallpaper which are placed at the center in the screen. When I go for Tiles I am able to get the same. please let me know if you are having any idea regarding this particular thing. Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 31-03-2011

Re: Unable to get tiles view in Webshots 2.0

I am asking certain questions to you so that I would be able to figure out the root cause of the problem. well first of all let me know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Have ever deal with the Webshots 2.0? do you have done any hardware or software changes on the computer after installing this particular software. Finally I want to know whether you have installed antivirus program on the computer? I am suspecting that it is associated with the virus attack on the computer.
Old 31-03-2011

Well I want to discuss something which would be really useful to you. As far as I have seen that Webshot 2.0 is not having any option to get the picture in the tile mode. This particular software will give you an option to fitting the wallpaper on the screen. Still I am not remembering that there was such option for tile in the previous version of the Webshots that is Webshots 1.0. I am hoping that this information would be useful to you.
Old 31-03-2011

I am prodding registry solution and I am hoping that it would be helpful to fix the problem of yours. Makes sure that you have backup the registry so that you can restore the same if something goes wrong. I am assuming that you have launched the registry editor on the computer of yours and navigate for the following registry.
Code:
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-515967899-1417001333-839522115-1003\Control Panel\Desktop\\WallpaperStyle
You need to change the value 0 to 2. Once you have done reboot the computer and let me know about the results.
Old 31-03-2011

I am highly suspecting that this particular thing is happening due to virus attack on the computer. Well I recommend that you should run a virus scan by simply using the good antivirus software. You should install and update the antivirus program and perform a complete virus scan. After performing the virus scan you need to restart the computer of yours. I am hoping that after doing the virus scan this particular issue would be fixed.
Old 01-04-2011

I have seen many cases and I am suspecting that this issue is occurring due to software bug in the code of the program. Well according to my point of view you need to contact the developer of the program with this issue. They will work around on the situation and let you know about the solutions to fix the matter of yours. I am hoping that the developer of the program would help you to fix the problem of yours.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,