Thread: mp4 file not running in ffdshow

mp4 file not running in ffdshow

I am here for getting some of the little information about the ffdshow application, that I am using from along time in my windows 7 ultimate system. The application was running fine till the last date with almost all of its features and with the functions. But on last morning when I tried to play a mp4 file into this application, is thus occurring for the software itself or anything else, though after encounter this I tried with the many of the tricks but nothing was helped me. Is here nay one having any idea on any other related software for the encoding and decoding purpose?

Re: mp4 file not running in ffdshow

Though I like to know from you did you tried with the reload process, along with this it might also be occurring for the player also by which you are encoding or decoding the media file. though before applying nay such trick regarding the media player. Remove the software along with also remove other contained files of this software and the proceed for the fresh installation. Try this I hope it will help you to overcome from the problem.

Are you using the windows media player with this software, then I recommend you to download the latest version of media player from developer web site and then replace with the existing one. Or if you are also using any other media player, then also go through this process. I was also facing relevant issue, after that one of my friend suggests me to go through this process; I applied that and then get relief from the problem. So I hope it will also help you to overcome from the problem.

FX Movie Splitter and Trimmer is a tool that allow you to keep sections from an accessible movie file to a new AVI, MPEG, Real Media or Windows Media file. It holds input file types include AVI, MPEG, Windows Media and sQuick-Time. This software also includes an audio splitter and trimmer. This toll application is also using by me from a long time and would like to recommend you to only use this.

The VFGsoft M2TS to Archos Lite, is a potent converter software, it is free and can be used to convert M2TS to Archos file formats. It is a good program for you if you want to convert M2TS to Archos. With this software you can be converted with a super speed of conversion and the result is effectively good application. The interface is very simple, so it is easy to use. You can dominate even without any help. So if you are looking for similar type of converter software then I recommend you to go through this.

Speed Video Splitter is a video conversion application that allows you to split video files. It is compatible with any windows version. It is freeware and working very fine with all of its advanced features. I am, also using this video encoding software from a very long time and this is working perfectly with all of its features, so I like to recommend you to go for this software.