Thread: ImgBurn not working not responding properly in windows 7

ImgBurn not working not responding properly in windows 7

I installed ImgBurn in my dell XPS laptop, this is running with windows 7 ultimate 32 bit system architecture, other specification of my system are like 3 GB ram, 320 GNB hard drive, ATI RADEON graphical interface, along with it is specified with the wireless connectivity. From last few days I am facing a problem with this burning software that I installed in my system, this is not working properly , after open the application, it freezes long with also the systems hangs fro few minute, and after click on the process of this software it back to its original position. Is there any other alternative of this burning software? Any input will be helpful for me.

Re: ImgBurn not working not responding properly in windows 7

I think this is occurring for the other application, which is installed in your system, though this was also happened with me, after that when I searched on this, I found for other burning software that I was removed after installed that one, is creating a problem with the image burning software. So if you are also having any such type of software whether installed or removed from your system then remove the other contained files of that software and then try to open the software.

This also might be occurring for the virus file, because I was also having relevant type of issue with a disc burning software, though after encounter the problem when I discussed me with one of my friend, he suggest me to proceed with the scanning process. I tried with that process and found there are so many virus files are situated into my system, and one of them is corrupt the launching file of this software, I removed all scanned viruses and get relief from the problem. If there is also the virus is creating this problem in your system then tries it.

Reload the software, first of all remove the existing one and then also remove the other contained files of this software from hard drive and the proceed with the fresh installation. If the above processes are not helping you to overcome from this problem, then I suggest you to go for this, will surely help you top overcome from the problem. You will not be needed to change the burning software, I am using this one from a long time, and recommend you to stay with this application.

K3b is especially clear graphical user interface of the application. This allows the user an almost intuitive use, without having to read a lot. Required files can easily drag and drop menu. In terms of functionality it offers everything that makes a burning program. It is designed for both windows and Linux environment. It worked as for CD / DVD copy, create audio or data CDs / DVDs etc. the application K3b is a different way than the known programs in this genre. There is more in the design of a file manager.

UltraISO created by CD / DVD or your hard disk ISO files. You can edit this later, or extract only certain data can be. The program has an integrated burning function that lets you burn the image file to CD / DVD. Ultraiso is software that gives the possibility to perform various manipulations on the image of a CD or DVD. As a example add or delete files and folders in the tree of a virtual disk. The software can also create its own image file (bootable or not) from files on your hard drive. In later you can use this image file by convert the file format. I would like to recommend you to for this software.