Thread: Unable to convert the .mkv file without subtitle

Unable to convert the .mkv file without subtitle

As the titles describing what I am going to ask over here. Well I am aging repeating query of mine on this particular forum. I am having a MKV file and I simply wanted to covert the file so that multimedia player can play that particular file. Currently I am having a DVD converter which simply working great but the subtitle which is included into the MKV file simply coming out when it is converted. I am having an option for the leaving the subtitles. Can anyone tell me how can I get the option for including the Subtitle while converting the MKV file? Please let me know if you are having any suggestion with you. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to convert the .mkv file without subtitle

Well looking at the situation which you have provided over here I am recommending the following thing which you can use to fix the matter of yours. You should go for the Avidemux is open source program which is available on the internet for free. This program is specifically designed for the multipurpose editing of the videos. It is having great ability to editing the various kind of the video format and it is also having various codec. It is having support for all the popular video formats for both input as well as output.

I am suggesting you should install MKV codec pack on the computer in order to meet the requirement of yours. You will be able to get the this particular software on the official website. Once you have downloaded the software and installed the same on the computer. Another one thing I would like to discuss over here. If you have installed Fraunhofer Radium MP3 codec on the computer of yours then I am sure that conversion of MKV to AVI file would work perfectly.

I am providing following instruction which you can use to convert the MKV file to AVI File with the subtitles. I am assuming that you have installed this MKV to AVI with Subtitle software on the computer of yours.
    1. After installing the program on the computer you need to launch the same.
    2. You have to click on the Open video button and simply choose the MKV file.
    3. Now go for the Options button and Configure according to your requirement.
    4. Finally you need to click on the Convert button in order to convert the file.

Well I am hoping that suggestion which i have provided over here would be helpful to you.

I am not having how to get MKV subtitle into converted AVI file but I can tell how can you avoid MKV subtitle in to converted AVI file.
    • You have to click on the Start button and go for Programs and simply click on the Combined Community Codec Pack.
    • Now go for VSFilter Configuration and click on the General and simply click on the Loading and click on the Do not load.
    • Now simply launch the MKV to AVI with the subtitle to convert the Video files. If you are looking for the playback the video file with the subtitle then simply restore to the default ‘Load When needed’

I am having some useful information which would help you to better understand the situation of yours. Well MKV stands for the Matroska video. The Matroska is quite extensible open standard audio or video container. MKV format is free video format. This particular format has ability to contain the DivX, Xvid video format also it is having support for the popular sound format like MP3, MP2,ACE3. Also it is hving support for the subtitle format like SRT,ASS and SSA.

I have seen that some compressors are do not having the settings dialog box. In that situation you might need to use Windows menu.
    • Click on the Start button and go for All Programs and click on the Combined Community Codec Pack and click on the Filters.
    • Now click on the FFDShow VFW Codec and click on Configuration and go for FFDShow VFW Codec Configuration.
    • You should go for the Settings and simply configure the settings according to the requirement of yours and again go for the ffdshow video encoder.