Thread: DVD Shrink/Windows 7 burn only 1/2 the movie

DVD Shrink/Windows 7 burn only 1/2 the movie

Hello guys yesterday my friend bought a new dell laptop. And he is using windows 7 operating system with it. I installed DVD shrink on his laptop and we further add Nero 8 software on it. And then we are facing one problem for some reason whenever we try to make a movie it cannot completely made its come out with only half done. And it’s not happen with only single movie it happen with around 5 movies. When we watched a movie it runs only half way and other disc was blank. The media files are fine I am using it all the time. I never used shrink and Nero on laptop I used that only on my desktop pc. Anyone have any idea?

Re: DVD Shrink/Windows 7 burn only 1/2 the movie

Hello some day before I was facing similar kind of problem. And I solve that I don’t remember the proper steps but it’s something related with the imgburn. Does DVD shrink save the whole movie folder? If it saves then you have to burn the whole folder with imgburn. If you want to know more about this then make an internet search I am sure you will get proper solution on this with the use of imgburn. And if you find any other solution then share your knowledge with us. Thank you.

Hello thank you for your quick response. I don’t know about that, but I checked my laptop and I observe that I have a super multi drive. I am having windows 8/DVD shrink on vista. It cannot be Nero. I am able to burn a perfect DVD from another burn just using Nero and it’s perfect. Last night I try 3 different media’s and 3 different DVDs on my laptop. And I observed that only half of the movie on 2 and nothing is appeared on 3rd DVD. And according to you if DVD is saving it to a folder then where it would be?

Hello when you click on a backup option in DVD shrink then you will appear one of the target options which are known as HDD and you specify the path. Are you using it to rip the original DVD? I am not sure that windows 7 will maintain auto burning in the company of Nero unless it’s an older version. For that you have to open the ripped files with the shrink, and then save this to temporary folder and then used the Nero burn. I hope you are clear with your doubt now.

DVDFab be supposed to do the trick it be capable of burn as well, therefore lets it install when you install VSO burning engine and away you can set Nero to burn, if you choose, it makes no dissimilarity if Nero burning fab or the end result will be fine, just be positive to go to the settings beforehand. DVD Shrink has problems with some newer discs. That's why I like to use the free version of DVDFab to copy. Then utilize Shrink to renovate these files to an ISO, then make use of Imgburn to burn the ISO to the blank DVD. It always works.

Hello according to me you have to try DVD flick. It will help you to solve your problem. Basically shrink is also good but it’s a bit out of date. So you have to save your movie to a particular folder depends on your choice and then make use of Nero to burn the DVD. And if you want to rip then you have to use DVDFab. It will help you. If you are still confuse with this then try to find about this on internet you will get information about this. Thank you.