Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

file system, partitioning software

Windows Software

Old 30-03-2011

file system, partitioning software

What file system should I use for fedora 14, and does parted magic format in what ever file system I choose?

Thank you

Old 31-03-2011

Re: file system, partitioning software

I would like to recommend you to make use of the default file system for Fedora because it will not create any problem for you. It is always best thing to utilize the default file system which is provided by your operating system. Other than this, you can use XFS file system that is high-performance journaling file system by Silicon Graphics. XFS is mainly capable to handlw large files and offers easy data transfers.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,