Thread: Cannot install vobsub 2.23

Cannot install vobsub 2.23

Hello guys I am using Intel core 2 duo with the support of windows vista. And I want to install vobsub in my system. I try to install it from various websites but I am unable to install it. I try to install vobsub 2.23 versions, but it says me an error message. It says I need a directory to a virtual dub. I try to find this but I am unable to find this. I try everything but still I am failing to install vobsub 2.23 in my system. Please help me to solve this. Thank you.

re: Cannot install vobsub 2.23

Hello some day before I was facing the same problem. But after that I used virtualdub and I solved my problem. If you don’t have then you have to install this virtualdub and then try to install vobsub 2.23 in your system I hope this will help. You have to install the filter in virtualdub’s plugins folder. Then it will work. You can download this from internet it’s available on many website. I hope it will work do this and tell me its working or not. Thank you.

Hello thank you for your quick reply. I am not able to understand your reply. I try to download it but it’s not available there. It’s occurring some error when I try to download it in my system. And what is this virtualdub means how it’s working? I try to find about this on internet but not get much information. I am out of ideas now. Please suggest me the proper steps for this. And also tell me something about this virtualdub. Share your knowledge with us thank you. I am waiting for your reply.

Hello basically virtualdub is very well-organized video capture and processing program. And its applications are almost unlimited. You can make easy use of this with all your video files. For example you can compress an MJPEG AVI file to MPEG-4 video with the support of MP3 files. And you can capture video without worrying regarding the 2GB barrier. Or you can just multiplex audio and video into a particular AVI. I hope now you are clear with this virtualdub concept now back to your query so you have to try this again by unzipping this virtualdub file again.

Re: Cannot install vobsub 2.23

Hello thank you for such a nice explanation about this virtualdub. Now I got some ideas about this. And regarding to my query as per your instruction I try to unzipping this virtualdub file for many times. But it’s now working. I try to install vobsub filter and it ask over me to demonstrate where virtualdub is installed. And when I put this file in directory file then it shows me an error message which is saying vobsub will not be installed. And after that when I find a vobsub.vdf file then is says me it is not a valid win32 application. So I am not able to understand this. Any other suggestion?

Re: Cannot install vobsub 2.23

Hello, please don’t install virtualdub. It is helpful but you can also try this with VSFilter. Basically VSFilter works similar like virtualdub but VSFilter having some extra advantages with its extra features like AVISynth plugins and directvobsub. So you can leave out installing them to. Copy your vsfilter.dll to the virtualdub plugins directory and rename it to vsfilter.vdf. And copy this into AVISynth plugins directory and for directvobsub you have to run regsvr32 vsfilter.dll. I hope this will help you.