Thread: Error message with DVD Shrink Encoding

Error message with DVD Shrink Encoding

I am having a Compaq presario laptop, this running with windows 7 ultimate OS, which I recently upgrade into my system. Along with I installed DVD shrink software for merge the files into a single file. Now there is problem with this software that I am facing form last few days, there is a error message appears into mu screen whenever I tried to burn and merge any file into a single file. What should id o now to overcome from this, is there any suggestion for me to resolve this issue, though I searched in different web sites, but found nothing. Along with if there is any other alternative of this application then also share this one.

Re: Error message with DVD Shrink Encoding

Though for these type of problems there is only one solution, and as per my opinion I think you should proceed for the re-installation technique, remove the existing one along with also remove the other software contained file and then proceed for the fresh installation. I hope this process will surely help you to get relief from the problem, go through this. I was also facing relevant type of issue and after that when I tried with this trick I easily get relief, so I think this will also help you.

I am here also with a problem which is relating to the DVD Shrink application, this is creating a problem with the encoding process, whenever I tried to encode any file from its desire place, it appears a error message with the semaphore, what type of problems I this, and why it is occurring in my system, can’t understand. I tried with the reload process. But it does not help me, now I looking for the other related software. Any information regarding this share me freely.

AnyDVD HD is a tool to remove the protection of any Blu-Ray, HD-DVD or DVD. The software is also able to remove some forced subtitles, with the mandatory waiting time and other limitations. The program works similar to a driver. Decryption on the fly can perform all operations without having to save the data onto the hard drive first. This new version of HD also supports features specific to recent high-definition Blu-Ray and HD-DVD, like watching movies via a digital connection without equipment compliant with HDCP decryption movies, etc.

CloneDVD extracts, converts the code and burn a DVD title home on a single DVD recordable. A special technology to compress the code conversion of DVD title of your choice with the audio track and subtitles on a DVD recordable. Along with this a video preview displays a set of DVD titles can be. This software is very easy to use. The application provides you with many options to facilitate in this process, it is compressing the video and audio quality of the film, both allowing you to edit content, for example by eliminating extras, subtitles and audio tracks that do not interest.

DVD2one, it a good alternative for DVD shrink. The main feature of DVD2one and enable them to compress the contents of a double-layer DVD to a blank media from 4.7 GB to fit like a glove. To do this, you can select the content you want to copy, even leaving aside the introductions, menus, subtitles, alternate audio tracks and extras. On the other hand is really very fast depending on the length of the film, employs between 15 and 30 minutes to complete the copy. You can also choose to save data directly to a DVD or video as an image on your hard disk and then burn them at a later date with your favorite program.