Thread: How long does it take for startup repair in windows vista

How long does it take for startup repair in windows vista

Since last one week I have problem in my system. When I'm trying to do Startup Repair in Windows vista so at that time it takes too much time. My system will not boot and in this I am getting an error which is prompting me that "repair disk errors”. This may take more than an hour to complete" after the system shuts down. I waited 4 hours after receiving the error but will not start and when I cancel the start so agin I get an error in this which is displaying me that : "The current repair operation cannot be canceled." I do not know what to do, is there anyone to solve this problem.

Re: How long does it take for startup repair in windows vista

Here I have one solution andI am sure after doing this you will be able to get the solution for your matter. The following are the way to restore the system. First, select the Start icon from the desktop and then go to it all and then select the accessories. Under Accessories select the tool of the system and make a hit on the system restore. Now select the restore point. After you click the Finish button, clicking the Finish button you will get the warning dialog box saying to restart the system. Now in the dialog box, click OK, now when you complete the restoration of the system will reboot automatically. I think this will help a lot to solve your problem.

I just want to thank you guys just for your quick reply. In this I just follow the solution which is given here but does not work. Before I restore my system I am not able to start my system actually it takes a long time to boot. I'm having the same problem now. I do not know what to do. Is there anyone to solve this problem, it is very important to me. I can go to the format of my system so I can fix my problem.

I think 4 hour is very long time. In this if you are not able to cancel the home repair, bypass the system by pressing the off button of the CPU, at the present reboot in safe mode. Actually in this when you boot your system so at that time in this you have to press F8 continuously till you obtain the black screen. And in this choose the safe mode. After you insert the Windows Genuine 7 CD / DVD in the disk controller and uninstall and install Windows 7. I am sure this will help you in your case.

I've been using a desktop computer and in this Windows XP is installed as an operating system. I wonder how long the start-up exploration to take for the reason that I am going through a strange problem since last two days have antivirus installed on my system, it starts scanning my system at startup and only continue scanning my system about 45 - 50 minutes can anyone tell me what the real problem and how I can get rid of this problem.

In my case I have put the 31-day trial license which is already get expired. And as I have internet I am not able to update and youtube videos. I do not know why like this happening in my case. In control panel, my computer that says Change or Remove Programs. : I get the square that prompts me to remove nod32; I take my nod32 to my PC to download the official website if you guys have any idea on the same so please help me also.

You will need to enter in the register and removed from there if you can not: Start - All Programs - run, run when you open so you have to type: regedit. you go to another table which have roots really different then, several yellow olders, find the one that says: HKEY_CURRENT_USER and look for a software that says, you go there and find and delete NOD 32. The problem should be fixed now.