| || |
Join Date: Dec 2007
Re: windows explorer crashes, had some trojans before
You can only solve this problem only if all the trojans or viruses are removed from your computer. It can be accessed from the Add/Remove programs list, but the only problem is explorer keeps restating and you can?t open the windows fast enough without them automatically closing. This is an in-depth fix, read carefully:
- Open Task Manager via Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
- Click File > New Task (Run?)
- Type ?C:\Program Files? Press ENTER
- Click the ?Folders? link near the bottom of the left-hand colored pane.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Program and Features.
- Click the ?Installed? tab so it sorts by installation date.
- Notice the programs installed on the current day?s date! You need to uninstall these.
- READ CAREFULLY!!!
- When you click to remove one of these programs, windows will ask you to restart. DO NOT RESTART. Click ?No?
- If/When Windows prompts you telling you the uninstallation failed, click ?Uninstall Using Recommended Settings?.
- Repeat the same uninstall process, on every program installed on the current day's date, until Explorer stops restarting. Look for "Safety Alert" or "Messaging Service" specifically.